• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Gun Facts Released.

bigdaddy1

Heres the problem, libtards and facts don't get along. Its like oil and wasabe paste. You can talk facts all you want to them and all they say is "uh oh, Hot dog".

Cobbersmom

Just this afternoon a guy came in to my building to pay his taxes. It's the treasurer, him and me and we're all chatting. The conversation got around to 'remember when the cops used to go out and shoot all the stray dogs?' (strays used to be a big problem) Anyway I asked him (a liberal lawyer) if he remembered the guy who shot the other guy in the leg out here a couple months ago. He remembered and I said he was also using a dog for target practice before he shot the guy. I had picked up an injured dog with three bullet holes in him and the guy had confessed to the cops that he was shooting at a dog. Well, this guy starts going off on guns, how bad they are and he's going to do everything in his power to get more controls on them.
I knew there was no point in arguing so I replied in a different manner. I told him my guns are safe in my house right now and none of them have ever shot anyone. I said they've never jumped up and shot me either. He says something about being safe in this government building because guns aren't allowed. At first I laughed because it was so ironic that he would actually give me that opening. I told him I had been threatened while on the job but elsewhere by a guy with a weapon. Said I got a restraining order last August when it expired, the guy came into my government building and began to harass and intimidate me. I said I didn't feel very safe here with no weapon but because of laws forbidding me to be able to protect myself, I am at the mercy of anyone who really doesn't abide by laws, such as gun control.
He then tried to change the subject and said a gun won't do much good against a big guy at close range. Again I said my .380 loaded with 180 gr. hollow points would do quite well. Then he questioned my ability to be able to hit someone. I said at the range I am proficient at hitting center mass. He finally shook his head realizing there is no way to argue with me and left.
I didn't even attempt to reason with him or change his mind, I just wanted him to know he has no right to work towards removing my right to self protection. And, IT WAS FUN!