Thread: Police: Suspect shot after trying to rob Vegas bar

Police: Suspect shot after trying to rob Vegas bar

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2011...-ld-writethru/

--SNIP--
    Police say a man trying to rob a bar in west Las Vegas is in critical condition after being shot by an employee.

More Detail

It would be helpful to the readers if the news company provided more detail into the incident, but perhaps we will know more later.

It's amazing the risks that criminals are willing to take to steal just a few dollars. I do suppose the business end of the bartender's weapon will strongly discourage this man's behavior in the future.
    Last edited by sg_pilot; 01-13-2011 at 02:51 PM.

I'm sure more details will be forthcoming after the police review surveillance video and get all the facts from the witnesses at the scene. For now, a Metro Police lieutenant has stated that the bartender is not likely to be charged with any crime as a result of the incident. This tells me that many of the facts have been reviewed and there is either evidence to corroborated the bartenders side of the story or no evidence that his story was falsified.

Quote Originally Posted by sg_pilot View Post
    It would be helpful to the readers if the news company provided more detail into the incident, but perhaps we will know more later.

It's amazing the risks that criminals are willing to take to steal just a few dollars. I do suppose the business end of the bartender's weapon will strongly discourage this man's behavior in the future.

Stupid actions of criminals will help thin the heard of stupid people in this world. Kinda the same thing as people doing really stupid things for youtube and they end up getting themselves killed.
    Last edited by zack991; 01-13-2011 at 04:09 PM.
    -I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all.
    -Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
    Marine General James Mattis,

wrong bar to rob.

Quote Originally Posted by kylemoul View Post
    wrong bar to rob.
    Like this?
    Last edited by since9; 01-16-2011 at 10:01 PM.
    Our rights are not subject to "interpretation" by well-meaning but Constitutionally illiterate politicians. They are absolute and unwavering, as are We the People. Some rights are specifically mentioned; many are not. ALL are protected by our Constitution, especially the Ninth and Tenth Amendments

"One of the best things about our Republic is that we're as free to have our own opinions as we are from having the opinions of others forced upon us."

Quote Originally Posted by since9 View Post
    And then they had to wait 2 hours to get a patrol unit to pick them up because when they called the precinct, the on duty guys thought it was a joke.

Definitely funny.
    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them.

Politicians should serve two terms, one in office and one in prison.(borrowed from RioKid)