• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hording Freeding Frenzy has begun, Gun sales spike since Arizona Shooting

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
I don't know about you guys but......

I've been hoarding gun goodies ever since before Obama was elected. Everytime I make an order at midway or other online retailer I automatically add a high cap mag for something; whether it be for my AR's, my pistola's, or my 10/22. In this way I've amassed more than I should ever need and will have extra's to make money on if this bull puckey law ever get's passed again.

I've also hoarded some AR lower receivers but I'm down to 2 or 3 now so I should probably hoard some more.

Anybody got some .357 sig brass they want to get rid of cheap? I'm a little low on that right now as well.

protias

Sorry BrassMagnet, I only have .38 Special brass available. I really need more ammo. I do want to get a Ruger SP101 .357. Hopefully in a couple of months. :)

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
A pretty good deal here- http://www.once-fired-brass.com/?gclid=CNvXwPePuKYCFUdN4Aod_0chIw
I have more than I could ever need, but never more than I want :lol:

Wow! That IS reasonable. Some of it's nickle plated though, that can cause havock with dies if it chips off. I was thinking about necking down .40S&W but that's a PITA and for prices like you found above, totally not worth it. Especially since it wouldn't have .357 Sig stamped on the bottom. I know, I know, but I'm anal about that sort of thing.

Back to your regularly scheduled hoarding............

Last edited:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
I've been hoarding gun goodies ever since before Obama was elected. Everytime I make an order at midway or other online retailer I automatically add a high cap mag for something; whether it be for my AR's, my pistola's, or my 10/22. In this way I've amassed more than I should ever need and will have extra's to make money on if this bull puckey law ever get's passed again.

I've also hoarded some AR lower receivers but I'm down to 2 or 3 now so I should probably hoard some more.

Anybody got some .357 sig brass they want to get rid of cheap? I'm a little low on that right now as well.

Same here. I have collected alot of stuff. GOT 12 glock high cap mags need to make my ammo fort bigger:) and add a FN FAL THIS SUMMER

CenTex

Regrettably, I am broke and lost all of my guns and ammo in a tragic canoeing accident. Otherwise, I would be buying now. Great life long investment.

Yeah, you must have been canoeing the same white waters that I was. I was told to stay away, but the dare got the best of me. Now, I am too darn poor to start over.

Last edited:

phred

Regrettably, I am broke and lost all of my guns and ammo in a tragic canoeing accident. Otherwise, I would be buying now. Great life long investment.

Do you need for me to lend you a 1911? (shhhhh don't tell McX)

ETA: I caught one fishing for bullheads last summer.

Last edited:

hardballer

Yeah, you must have been canoeing the same white waters that I was. I was told to stay away, but the dare got the best of me. Now, I am too darn poor to start over.
They were rough waters. I was foolish and did not tie my guns down. The river there is over 1200 feet deep. Gone for good. Dang it... Insurance company didn't insure because they were busy that day. So there is the whole sad tale.

Do you need for me to lend you a 1911? (shhhhh don't tell McX)
Phred, you are a true friend. I thank you for such a generous offer but I have rocks and sticks in my yard, that ought to be good to go...
ETA: I caught one fishing for bullheads last summer.
Dang it! Some people have all the luck!

What coincidence, I lost one in the high water last year. I set it down next to the thing and after the water went down it was gone.
Bad luck. Gosh, right next to the thing or on it? Mine were in the bottom of the canoe and when it capsized, well that was it. I did save a Wrist Rocket SlingShot though. Thank goodness.

Zeus

The only thing I have left is a SIG 556 air soft rifle. I know it really looks real, with the brass kisses on the ejection port and all, but it's got an orange flash hider so, yep it's an air soft gun ;)

M

McX

i lost all my guns during the above ground nuclear testing.......sounds good on paper anyway, saw this thread in another state's forum on here, and responded: i did my part to contribute to the hoarding, feeding, and frenzying yesterday, on the way home from work, my Son and i stopped at the gun store, and frenzied for a bit.

added on edit; you know, since the economy is still on the skids, maybe the continued rush on guns and ammo may surge an economic recovery! our economy saved by gun and ammo money.....who'da thought huh?

Last edited:

1245A Defender

hi my friend!!

I also frenzied recently!
i just received my order from sportsmans guide
240 rds 7.62 x39
250 rds 45 acp
525 rds 22 cal long rifle
21 inch asp baton
2 cans foaming mace spray
800 kvolt stun gun

i FELT really good, and my frenzy subsided, now,,, i,, am, relaxed..... ... .. .

M

McX

I also frenzied recently!
i just received my order from sportsmans guide
240 rds 7.62 x39
250 rds 45 acp
525 rds 22 cal long rifle
21 inch asp baton
2 cans foaming mace spray
800 kvolt stun gun

i FELT really good, and my frenzy subsided, now,,, i,, am, relaxed..... ... .. .

i hate you 1245A..................you always get all the good stuff!

1245A Defender

ohhh,,,

dont hate me yet,,
i dont have a 1911,,,,yet
i dont even have a friend that has a 1911 that i could fondle. or just take...
i have felt up a hi-point 45,,, that was kind of weirdly sexual, and satisfyingly,.... empty..
i have a raven 25 auto,, much like a high-point! .....LOVE IT!!!