Thread: The Daily Show: Battle of the Bans. John Stewert on the ridiculous Arizona aftermath

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar

The Daily Show: Battle of the Bans. John Stewert on the ridiculous Arizona aftermath

This is actually pretty good. Even the left leaning shows think the proposed 1,000 ft away from a pol and the anti threat symbol law are ludicrous.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/we...ns?xrs=eml_tds
    Last edited by Brass Magnet; 01-13-2011 at 04:28 PM.
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

McX
    the lack of 'think' in the left's ideas is apparent;

if his honor the judge is eating at a restraunt, and i walk by the window, trudging down the street, i dont know the guy, nor even what he looks like, but i'll be in violation of the 1000 ft. rule.

sat his honor the judge is coming out of the state fair, and someone decides to pummel him (sound familiar?), and i have to stay 100 feet away, and watch the bad guy beat the judge (or other elected official) up?

does this 1000 ft. rule apply to cops?

and now a mini-rant: i pay taxes damn it, and i expect my officials to be provided with security, all the time, everywhere, so i dont have to provide them with security- ie: my ass- in a crisis moment!

What if a congressman wanted to go to a gun show?

Would they have to move all the guns 1000 feet away from him?

McX
    Quote Originally Posted by Superlite27 View Post
    What if a congressman wanted to go to a gun show?

Would they have to move all the guns 1000 feet away from him?
    great example superlite! next gun show, we'd better go together, bring shopping carts, and watch the door to see who comes in, if an elected official comes in, you and I better load up them grocery carts, and truck those guns out to the trunks of our cars for safe keeping.

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    great example superlite! next gun show, we'd better go together, bring shopping carts, and watch the door to see who comes in, if an elected official comes in, you and I better load up them grocery carts, and truck those guns out to the trunks of our cars for safe keeping.
    I'll help!
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

What if a Senator or Congressman comes to your door asking for your vote & you happened to open the door while Open Carrying & they just happen to be a anti gun Liberal Democrat ???? IN VIOLATION OF THE 1000 FOOT LAW, GO TO PRISON FOR 10 YEARS ! the Freeking STUPID laws these people dream up. too bad we have tens of thousands of stupid laws like those on the book right now.
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 01-14-2011 at 10:07 PM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

If you think the proposed bill is stupid....imagine how intelligence challenged the populace is that voted for the guy.
    I am starting to think that there are more than a few elected officials that could hold a conversation with a brick wall,
    without the aid of chemical influence.

Gene pool needs more bleach.

LR Yote
    Last edited by LR Yote 312; 01-14-2011 at 11:21 PM. Reason: added a thought.
    *NOTE: No Longer under the tyranny of Milwaukee County.

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    - Frank Outlaw

Just think of all the police officers that would go to jail because of this.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)