Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Brady Campaign press release

  1. #1
    Regular Member Superlite27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    God's Country, Missouri
    Posts
    1,279

    Brady Campaign press release

    Has anyone been keeping tabs on the ambulance chasers at the Brady Campaign?

    I'm surprised I haven't heard their rants and ravings after the Arizona shooting yet. Usually, they've painted on their fake sympathy and practiced their false concern in order to bluff their way into looking as if they actually care about the victims instead of the opportunity to push their agenda by now.

    I bet they're gearing up for a big offensive. I can only imagine the smiles on their faces as they celebrate a reason to caper into the spotlight from their relative obscurity.

    They must be making sure their I's are dotted and their T's are crossed on their sob story lament of the evil gun that caused all this they will inevitably release to the press.

    That I haven't heard it yet, is the only unpredictablity they can offer. Everything else will probably be right out of their propaganda playbook.

    Anyone else heard any news?

  2. #2
    Regular Member Gunslinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Free, Colorado, USA
    Posts
    3,855
    Quote Originally Posted by Superlite27 View Post
    Has anyone been keeping tabs on the ambulance chasers at the Brady Campaign?

    I'm surprised I haven't heard their rants and ravings after the Arizona shooting yet. Usually, they've painted on their fake sympathy and practiced their false concern in order to bluff their way into looking as if they actually care about the victims instead of the opportunity to push their agenda by now.

    I bet they're gearing up for a big offensive. I can only imagine the smiles on their faces as they celebrate a reason to caper into the spotlight from their relative obscurity.

    They must be making sure their I's are dotted and their T's are crossed on their sob story lament of the evil gun that caused all this they will inevitably release to the press.

    That I haven't heard it yet, is the only unpredictablity they can offer. Everything else will probably be right out of their propaganda playbook.

    Anyone else heard any news?
    They no longer exist as an entity anyone gives a crap about.

  3. #3
    Campaign Veteran T Dubya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Richmond, Va, ,
    Posts
    892
    Yeah, I keep tabs on them. I post it in the "Virginia" and "News and Political Alerts" threads.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Valhalla, Indiana, USA
    Posts
    351
    Paul Helmkie was on the local radio a day after the shooting, since he is from here. He said he has no problem people owning guns. He would like to see the mag capacity lowered. He saw no reason for a 30 rounder. He could not give a number, but less then 10, it would have lessened the casualties in AZ if it had a smaller capacity. Then he talked about mental health.

  5. #5
    Regular Member Superlite27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    God's Country, Missouri
    Posts
    1,279
    Quote Originally Posted by hogeater f6 View Post
    Then he talked about mental health.
    Possible similes are endless! I'll start!


    A lecture from Paul Helmke on mental health is like:
    Last edited by Superlite27; 01-14-2011 at 04:25 PM.

  6. #6
    Regular Member Superlite27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    God's Country, Missouri
    Posts
    1,279
    A lecture from Verne Troyer on how to slam-dunk.

  7. #7
    Regular Member Superlite27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    God's Country, Missouri
    Posts
    1,279
    Beauty tips from Rosie O'Donnell.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    1,140
    A University named after George W. Bush.

  9. #9
    Campaign Veteran since9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
    Posts
    6,787
    Screen doors in submarines.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

  10. #10
    Founder's Club Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fairfax Co., VA
    Posts
    18,766
    A lecture on fiscal responsibility from Barney Frank.

    Popularity advice from Ted Bundy.

    A campaign to feed peasants by Stalin.

    The Care and Protection of Roadrunners by Wiley E. Coyote.

    Asking the lookout on the Titanic how to spot icebergs.

  11. #11
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    17,338
    Asking LEO for legal information.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

  12. #12
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    17,338
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    A lecture on fiscal responsibility from Barney Frank.

    Popularity advice from Ted Bundy.

    A campaign to feed peasants by Stalin.

    The Care and Protection of Roadrunners by Wiley E. Coyote.

    Asking the lookout on the Titanic how to spot icebergs.
    Ted Bundy was a very charismatic and well liked by his peers, but get your point.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

  13. #13
    Campaign Veteran ak56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Carnation, Washington, USA
    Posts
    748
    Drivers training from Ted Kennedy.
    No right is held more sacred, or is more carefully guarded, by the common law than the right of every individual to the possession and control of his own person, free from all restraint or interference of others, unless by clear and unquestionable authority of law. Union Pacific Rail Co. vs Botsford as quoted in Terry v Ohio.


    Talk to your cats about catnip - before it's too late.

  14. #14
    Campaign Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Thornton, Colorado, USA
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by citizen View Post
    the care and protection of roadrunners by wiley e. Coyote.
    rotflmao!!

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    the earth
    Posts
    25
    ban hammer has fallen

  16. #16
    Founder's Club Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fairfax Co., VA
    Posts
    18,766
    Asking the Supreme Court to opine on Mrs. Kelo's property rights.

    Kim Jong Il and Ahmadinejad explaining the peaceful uses of uranium.

    Accepting poker-playing advice from Neville Chamberlain.

  17. #17
    Regular Member 25sierraman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Alexandria , Virginia, USA
    Posts
    144
    Marriage and Honesty by Tiger Woods

    "We the people" by Nancy Pelosi

    Un-biased reporting by Michael Moore BONUS! Healthy eating while on the road guide.
    Last edited by 25sierraman; 01-16-2011 at 09:56 PM.
    HOOAH?

  18. #18
    Campaign Veteran since9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
    Posts
    6,787
    Equality for All Peoples, by The Third Reich
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

  19. #19
    Founder's Club Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fairfax Co., VA
    Posts
    18,766
    Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    SNIP Ted Bundy was a very charismatic and well liked by his peers...
    I know, that's why I put it in there.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •