• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Brady Campaign press release

Superlite27

Has anyone been keeping tabs on the ambulance chasers at the Brady Campaign?

I'm surprised I haven't heard their rants and ravings after the Arizona shooting yet. Usually, they've painted on their fake sympathy and practiced their false concern in order to bluff their way into looking as if they actually care about the victims instead of the opportunity to push their agenda by now.

I bet they're gearing up for a big offensive. I can only imagine the smiles on their faces as they celebrate a reason to caper into the spotlight from their relative obscurity.

They must be making sure their I's are dotted and their T's are crossed on their sob story lament of the evil gun that caused all this they will inevitably release to the press.

That I haven't heard it yet, is the only unpredictablity they can offer. Everything else will probably be right out of their propaganda playbook.

Anyone else heard any news?

Gunslinger

Has anyone been keeping tabs on the ambulance chasers at the Brady Campaign?

I'm surprised I haven't heard their rants and ravings after the Arizona shooting yet. Usually, they've painted on their fake sympathy and practiced their false concern in order to bluff their way into looking as if they actually care about the victims instead of the opportunity to push their agenda by now.

I bet they're gearing up for a big offensive. I can only imagine the smiles on their faces as they celebrate a reason to caper into the spotlight from their relative obscurity.

They must be making sure their I's are dotted and their T's are crossed on their sob story lament of the evil gun that caused all this they will inevitably release to the press.

That I haven't heard it yet, is the only unpredictablity they can offer. Everything else will probably be right out of their propaganda playbook.

Anyone else heard any news?

They no longer exist as an entity anyone gives a crap about.

hogeaterf6

Paul Helmkie was on the local radio a day after the shooting, since he is from here. He said he has no problem people owning guns. He would like to see the mag capacity lowered. He saw no reason for a 30 rounder. He could not give a number, but less then 10, it would have lessened the casualties in AZ if it had a smaller capacity. Then he talked about mental health.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
A lecture on fiscal responsibility from Barney Frank.

Popularity advice from Ted Bundy.

A campaign to feed peasants by Stalin.

The Care and Protection of Roadrunners by Wiley E. Coyote.

Asking the lookout on the Titanic how to spot icebergs.

sudden valley gunner

A lecture on fiscal responsibility from Barney Frank.

Popularity advice from Ted Bundy.

A campaign to feed peasants by Stalin.

The Care and Protection of Roadrunners by Wiley E. Coyote.

Asking the lookout on the Titanic how to spot icebergs.

Ted Bundy was a very charismatic and well liked by his peers, but get your point. :lol:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Asking the Supreme Court to opine on Mrs. Kelo's property rights.

Kim Jong Il and Ahmadinejad explaining the peaceful uses of uranium.

Accepting poker-playing advice from Neville Chamberlain.

25sierraman

Marriage and Honesty by Tiger Woods

"We the people" by Nancy Pelosi

Un-biased reporting by Michael Moore BONUS! Healthy eating while on the road guide.

Last edited: