Thread: First attempt at UOC

First attempt at UOC

Ok so I decided just to go for it and hope for the best. I had a recorder going and a pamphlet in my back pocket. But it ended up not being successful. I was just going to go grab a cup of coffee and read a book at Starbucks for while. I sat down outside and literally within 10 seconds my ex-wife and my ex-best friend whom she cheated on me with showed up together. It's all a long story but she and I are on really good terms, him and I on the other hand, not so much. So to avoid any kind of conflict or confrontation while OCing, I just got up and left. Oh well, I guess I'll have to try again another time.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter bigtoe416's Avatar
    I'm sure if any Brady Campaign or LCAV were to read your post without the last two sentences they would have placed huge bets that you would have gone into a wild screaming killing rage. Thanks for posting your UOC outing and showing that people with guns don't become murderers simple because a firearm is around. Hopefully next time you can actually read your book and relax.

Haha, yeah. Well I'm happier now, so I guess he did me a favor. I mean, what are friends for right!? But even still, I very strongly dislike the guy, for lack of a better word!

Quote Originally Posted by xmattedgex View Post
    Haha, yeah. Well I'm happier now, so I guess he did me a favor. I mean, what are friends for right!? But even still, I very strongly dislike the guy, for lack of a better word!
    Wow! How very "diplomatic" of you.
    At least you went for it..sorry it ended so abruptly.
    "If I don't have my pistol, I feel sort of naked." -Unosuke Gunfighter in the movie Yojimbo

Murphy is laughing.

Good show.