• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

First attempt at UOC

xmattedgex

Ok so I decided just to go for it and hope for the best. I had a recorder going and a pamphlet in my back pocket. But it ended up not being successful. I was just going to go grab a cup of coffee and read a book at Starbucks for while. I sat down outside and literally within 10 seconds my ex-wife and my ex-best friend whom she cheated on me with showed up together. It's all a long story but she and I are on really good terms, him and I on the other hand, not so much. So to avoid any kind of conflict or confrontation while OCing, I just got up and left. Oh well, I guess I'll have to try again another time.

bigtoe416

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
I'm sure if any Brady Campaign or LCAV were to read your post without the last two sentences they would have placed huge bets that you would have gone into a wild screaming killing rage. Thanks for posting your UOC outing and showing that people with guns don't become murderers simple because a firearm is around. Hopefully next time you can actually read your book and relax.

xmattedgex

Haha, yeah. Well I'm happier now, so I guess he did me a favor. I mean, what are friends for right!? But even still, I very strongly dislike the guy, for lack of a better word!