• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Law Enforcement can learn!!

bigtoe416

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
Awesome interaction. I sort of wished the police officer would have continued his search for the guy after telling you about who he was looking for, but this is definitely a step in the right direction.

Born2Lose

Holy crap!!!! This video is from the future!!!!

Yep..Mark was eating food from Panda Express that won't even be available until 8 months from now.

Since this video is from the future we were actually LOCing and all of us had "Shall Issue" CCW's. (this is sarcasm people we were not actually LOCing we were UOCing)

Firemark

Yea I know, there is a software glitch I cant change the calendar and time.. but the video still works.

Gundude

Yea I know, there is a software glitch I cant change the calendar and time.. but the video still works.

Mine has the same problem. Good luck on getting the date/time stamp working. The instructions were written by someone that English is their second or third language.