• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

AP - Woodbury County votes against gun ban

Mike

Site Co-Founder
Great work iowa!

keep it up!
---
http://www.kcautv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13833096

SNIP

SIOUX CITY, Iowa (AP) - Woodbury County supervisors have rejected a proposal to ban guns from county-owned buildings.

KCAU-TV in Sioux City says the Board of Supervisors on Tuesday voted against the proposal by County Attorney P.J. Jennings.

In order to protect employees, Jennings proposed a resolution that would not only ban guns from the courtrooms as they are now, but from all county property.

Dozens of people showed up at Tuesday's meeting to protest the plan.

. . .

XDSTEEL

good news

Just asking if anybody here has OCed in Sioux City. i live near there and plan on OCing once I get my Florida permit.

XDSTEEL

You can carry with any state's permit if you are not an Iowa resident -- or do you not have a SD permit?

No. MN resident. Here for college. OC without a permit in south dakota. I know you can OC with a permit in IA. Just wondering if anybody does/did OC in Sioux City?

Last edited: