• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Menasha Robberys

Carcharodon

http://www.wfrv.com/news/local/Armed-Robbery-in-Menasha-113475259.html

MENASHA, Wis. (WFRV) -- Menasha police are still searching for the man responsible for an armed robbery this morning at a cash advance store.

Police were called to the Advance America store at 1764 Appleton Road in Menasha around 11:40am.

Authorities say a white man entered the store, told the clerk he had a gun and then demanded money. He then left on foot heading east. It's unknown how much money the man got away with.

Just minutes later, the Check 'n Go just a block away in the Town of Menasha reported a suspicious incident where the alleged suspect tried to get inside. But, the store keeps the doors locked and employees wouldn't let the man inside.

Police are looking for a white man in his early 20's, 5'5" tall, skinny build with dark hair and brown eyes. The lower half of his face was hidden by a mask.

He was last seen wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt. He was also wearing a dark-colored baseball cap, white tennis shoes and was wearing clear framed eyeglasses.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is the fourth one in 2 days I think, plus I heard a news snippet about one cash advance being robbed twice within 24 hours! Y'all here in Neenah, Menasha, Appleton area with me, keep your rig on you if possible!

protias

If someone says he has a gun but doesn't show it and I was carrying (however I saw fit), I'd draw. Where it goes from there is up to him. If he wants to charge me, that may be his last time, if he wants to obey commands, get down on the ground, cross his feet, and hands behind his head while I dial 911, that's up to him. Personally I'd rather have the latter than the former.