• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Puyallup Gun Show Jan 15/16

Bill Starks

State Researcher
Washington Open Carry will have a table as usual but I need a little help this weekend. My new job has me working 4pm to midnight and this Friday we don't expect to end the shift till 3am.

The show starts at 8am and I'm hoping we can get some folks to staff the table while I get some sleep. I can get the table set up on Friday afternoon before work but with all the OT this week (32 hrs), I need a bit of sleep.

Do I have any volunteers that would like to step forward and man the table till I get there about 11am?

contact info is in my profile (voice & text is ok)

OrangeIsTrouble

I am looking at the website and it doesn't tell me when exactly memberships expire. My card says 2010 (I am guessing yearly?), so am I supposed to get a 2011 card now or is there some grace period or???

OrangeIsTrouble

Gosh darnit. So now I have to go thru that BS come in with my sponsor (because I am associate) and pay 32$ all over again???

Date of board meeting in feb?

SpyderTattoo

Hey guys, the Jan 15 and 16 show is in Monroe this weekend. Puyallup isn't until the 22 and 23rd.

You can get into the show this month (Jan) with your expired 2010 badge and renew it, but starting in Feburary you won't be able to get in on your 2010 badge, you will have to purchase a ticket.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
Farrrrr to many nights working this past week.... you are correct the show is in Monroe this weekend and in Puyallup next weekend.

I got to Puyallup this moring to find out there is a Dog show going on.....

In either case I need volunteers for the Puyallup table on Jan 22nd / 23rd. I will be out of town and unable to attend the show. I have all the necessary items for the show but need bodies to man the table.

Somebody please step up and take the reigns.

Deleted_User

Should we move the Bellingham trip back a week since the Puyallup Gun show is going on the 23rd? I didn't even think about a gunshow when I planned my trip to the "Ham"