• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

what to ccw?

koja1962

I know this is a open carry forum but being we don't have the option" YET." just wondering what some of you guys and gals are c.c ing out there in the sunshine state?

maps761

Springfield XD Subcompact S&W 40 with a Crimson Trace laser in a Crossbreed IWB holster.

Rich7553

Glock 23, Galco IWB or DeSantis OWB or Serpa Blackhawk OWB depending on dress.

Japle

Since 1988, I’ve carried 1911s, BHPs, .357 and .44 Mag revolvers and, for the last 6 years, a Glock 19. The Glock was the best. Light, comfortable, 18 rounds with the Glock 17 mag, accurate, plenty of power with 9PBLE +P+ ammo.

In the last couple of months, I switched to an XDm 3.8 9mm. I like the trigger better and it fits my hand better than the G19. The 20 round capacity doesn’t hurt, either.

I always carry a P3AT in my front left pocket as a BUG.

JeepSeller

I carry a Beretta 96D Centurion .40SW in a Bianchi OWB holster. Full sized gun, OWB, and I don't have any problems with printing.

Best part? When we go to open carry, should I decide to go that way, all I gotta do is pull up my shirt.

Last edited: