• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Question - OC in West Baraboo

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
I know someone has but I don't know who it is. A couple of months ago, a lady I know said they saw a guy OC"ing there. Maybe a unicorn? I posted on here to try to find out if it was anyone from OCDO but no one replied. Beyond that, I haven't as I don't go there often at all but I have a couple other places in Baraboo.

SIGdude

I've carried in there before, but not recently. Don't get to Pierce's very often.

I carried into Walmart every time I went until the weather prohibited it. Drop holsters just arent my thing, was half tempeted to go buy a "wooly pully" and shoulder rig and go in like that when it is cold, but I'd imagine even the military issue models wouldn't keep me warm enough with the weather we've been having.