Thread: OC meet up in Morehead at Hardee's

OC meet up in Morehead at Hardee's

I know it's late notice, sorry guys, I thought there was a post already on this. But it was tied in another post. But like it says Morehead Hardee's at noon. Anyone think they can make it? Got two so far for sure. But come on out and let's get this thing rolling!!!

Activist Member

HElp....

If neone would need some help getting here in the form of gas money or whatever I wouldnt mind a bit to help some ppl. out. Just post and let me know. I know the holidays was hard on everyone, those kiddies are expensive.

Ashland

We need to have a casual get together in Ashland sometime.
    Got SIG? MOLON LABE

Activist Member

Im in ashland

I live in ashland, we could meet up anytime....

Quote Originally Posted by KYGlockster View Post
    I live in ashland, we could meet up anytime....
    That's great! We should see if anyone else in the area would be interested in meeting up in Ashalnd as well. I'd name a specific time and such but being that my schedule varies from week to week, it's hard to set a time and such any sooner than a week ahead of time. I'd loosely say sometime in the last week of this month.
    Got SIG? MOLON LABE

Activist Member
    thatd be fine with me, or ne other time. There was a few other people from ashland on here that was interested in meeting up, but they havent posted in awhile. If neone else would like to meet up in ashland somewhere just leave a post.

If it's 2 hours or less from Marion County, and on a Sunday, I'll probably be there.

I had to miss the last gathering because of a meeting with a charity group I work with. Since we just had a meeting, I don't have to worry about that for a couple weeks now, so I should be open on any given Sunday (barring outside circumstances).

EDIT: Neh, a googlemap check tells me Ashland is 3.5 hours from me. That's just too far. If there were a Lexington or Paris meeting I'd be all over it, as that's only about 1.5 - 2 hours, but like I said more than 2 hours is pushing it for me.
    Last edited by Tribunal Power; 01-17-2011 at 05:56 AM.

Activist Member
    I understand that, but lexington is about 2.5 hours from me so that wouldnt be possible for me either. we might just have to get different people meeting up at different places. Whoever is close to each other can meet up, but it seems nobody wants to do nething about this idea besides a couple. The only way we will stop having people look down on us for doing what we do is to get out and educate. I think everyone in KY should know the laws regarding open carry, because alot of people are interested after they find out its legal.

This is what we can do...

Lets set another date for another meet... Say Febuary 6th in Morehead. Tribunal if you want to meet me in Lexington and you can ride with me to Morehead. Neuroblades if you want to meet up with KYGlockster and work something out, IF everyone is fine with this date and the meet up plan that I got.

I would like to meet up with you guys too. I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Good deal!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zrukman View Post
    I would like to meet up with you guys too. I'll keep an eye on this thread.
    Now we are getting somewhere. Zrukman, If you want to meet with me in Lexington and make this date you are more than welcome. I meant to say that in the last post. But anyone that wants to car pool just give me a shout. And I will put up a new thread about the date and place so see that thread for more info!