• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another robbery in Neenah. This time armed.

lockman

State Researcher
http://www.fox11online.com/dpp/news/local/fox_cities/search-for-neenah-armed-robbery-suspect

People better wake up before someone gets hurt. What do you guys think about notifying the local PD that you intend to carry? Is that a stupid move? I know we don't have to by law but just a question to the experienced folk here. What would the legal ramifications be?

Just obey the prohibited places and carry-on. No notification or approval of the police required or desired.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Ummmm. YES, that would be a really stupid move ! when are the unarmed sheeple going to wake up & realize the police will not be there to protect you when you need it ? situational awareness is a good thing to practice, 24/7

Last edited:

Zeus

Thanks for the info guys. Just wanted to know what you thought.

M

McX

Here's one that is positively horrifying:

MILWAUKEE -- A 34-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested after an attack on a beer truck Friday afternoon.

According to Milwaukee police, the suspect approached the beer deliveryman and ordered him to stop the delivery. A police spokesman said the deliveryman ignored the suspect, who then used a metal pipe to smash the beer.

Antonio Teague, the truck driver, estimated that 100 to 115 cases of beer spilled out onto the sidewalk and street at 27th and Wells Street in Milwaukee.

Slideshow: Hundreds Of Beer Cans Spill At 27th & Wells

"The guy was swinging a metal plumbing pole, destroying the beer," said Teague. "He said we were poisoning his neighborhood with beer."

Teague said he has delivered beer for eight years without incident. He said what happened to him Friday didn't end with the attack on the beer.

"It was about 75 to 100 people jumping out of cars looting the beer that was destroyed all over the block," said Teague. "They weren't saying anything. They were first looting the beer. Throwing it in their cars, running with it. Whatever."

No injuries were reported.

Milwaukee police are continuing their investigation.

BEER LOOTERS! What has this country come to?!

i have introduced a bill into Congress to limit the private sales of beer at beer shows, to eliminate rapid openers, and large capacity cans and bottles.

Last edited:

protias

The one state patrol officer told me I should let him know when I plan on carrying. He didn't give me his number, so I've never told him. Come to think of it, I've never told and never plan to tell anyone officer that I'm planning on protecting myself.

nonameisgood

the one state patrol officer told me i should let him know when i plan on carrying. He didn't give me his number, so i've never told him. Come to think of it, i've never told and never plan to tell anyone officer that i'm planning on protecting myself.

wtf?

Krusty

The one state patrol officer told me I should let him know when I plan on carrying. He didn't give me his number, so I've never told him. Come to think of it, I've never told and never plan to tell anyone officer that I'm planning on protecting myself.

Seems as if some people may just do that... about 3 or 4 AM haha