• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Thank you OC California!

Freedom First

I just watched about a dozen videos on OC in CA. You guys have a huge job ahead but there you are, right in the middle of the left coast standing up for your 2A Rights. Awesome.

In the last year I started OCing here in Washington State and it's much more accepted here. I cannot imagine the looks and comments you folks must have to deal with.

Just a sugestion, since I will bet the people of CA are just as poorly educated on civics as the folks here in WA, try these guys for some really affordable pocket Constitutions, www.nccs.net. $30 for 100 with free shipping and they include Constitution, Amendments, Declaration and many comments from the Framers. Most people haven't read it since school, if ever.

God bless you OCers!

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
I just watched about a dozen videos on OC in CA. You guys have a huge job ahead but there you are, right in the middle of the left coast standing up for your 2A Rights. Awesome.

In the last year I started OCing here in Washington State and it's much more accepted here. I cannot imagine the looks and comments you folks must have to deal with.

Just a sugestion, since I will bet the people of CA are just as poorly educated on civics as the folks here in WA, try these guys for some really affordable pocket Constitutions, www.nccs.net. $30 for 100 with free shipping and they include Constitution, Amendments, Declaration and many comments from the Framers. Most people haven't read it since school, if ever.

God bless you OCers!

Yup, I've long argued in the face of hordes of whiny calgunners that what OCers in California have accomplished is excellent for the country as a whole (especially the west coast, but elsewhere as well). The attention they received did more to normalize gun ownership, at the national level, in a shorter period of time than all the OCers in Virginia (mind you, Virginians have done well for themselves, but I don't believe it was controversial enough in the first place to make waves elsewhere).

Too bad the state of California is too far gone for them to accrue any benefit to themselves. Their sacrifice will be exactly that.

Last edited: