• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I have an idea

donny

To effectively combat what one may feel is unjust law, it's important to learn how the system works.

Gundude

Snip from the article.

"Using bullet purchase records between Jan. 16, 2008 through June 1, 2009, Sacramento police found that 151 ex-felons had bought ammunition. Of those, 15 were known gang members, four sex offenders and two spent time behind bars for murder."
"State officials say they have no statistics on ammunition sales because they don’t need to be recorded under current law."

If there are no statistics, where did Sacramento police get this information. :question:

DooFster

I think they're trying to get themselves to look good by just throwing numbers around... They don't realize that they have a bunch of smart people to show exactly what's up...