Thread: being scammed !!!!!!

being scammed !!!!!!

bought a g27 gen4 at a local gun shop, the guy had his back to me when he opend the brand new shipment box. then he turned with the box for the 27 open but it only had 2 mags. in it i asked him where the 3rd. one was and he told me only three come for leos. is this guy full of it or not. every gen4 i hear of has 3 mags. i wounder if they are taking the third one a selling it as an extra for 27.00 what do you guys think? thanks

scammed

Quote Originally Posted by koja1962 View Post
    bought a g27 gen4 at a local gun shop, the guy had his back to me when he opend the brand new shipment box. then he turned with the box for the 27 open but it only had 2 mags. in it i asked him where the 3rd. one was and he told me only three come for leos. is this guy full of it or not. every gen4 i hear of has 3 mags. i wounder if they are taking the third one a selling it as an extra for 27.00 what do you guys think? thanks
    Glocks right on the storage container tells u how many mags come with the gun. look at it. its on the seal i believe, where the case opens up.

I never have had more than two mags in the ones I've bought.

Quote Originally Posted by koja1962 View Post
    According to the Glock website, they come with two mags:
    http://www.glock.com/english/pistols_pistolset.htm

Frankly though... if you distrust your dealer that much, you need to find another dealer anyway (or at least re-evaluate your views towards the one you have... )

my understanding is that all gen 4 guns com with 3 mags

I just got a reply from a dealer in Arizona. All Gen4 Glocks come with 3 magazines. He suggests you go back to the dealer and nicely ask for your third magazine. If he tells you to pound sand, ask for his FFL number so that you can call Glock USA in Smyrna, GA. Chances are he'll pony up a magazine for you. If he doesn't, drop a dime on him.

At $25 apiece, this guy deserves neither your loyalty nor your protection. Let us know who he is so we can protect others from being stolen from.
    Last edited by Rich7553; 01-16-2011 at 08:02 PM.

thanks rich 7553 ill do just that.

thanks guys called the gun shop up and told them i wanted my third mag and again he said the three mags are for leos so i asked for his dealer# and he said to just come in and he will give me a mag. am still going to report him this shop has been in this area for50 years. and i don't want anyone else getting screwwed, dosn't mean it wont happen but maybe he will think next time. thanks again for the help.

So what is the store's name and location?
    Last edited by Rich7553; 01-17-2011 at 05:32 PM.

I am NOT Leo, but was looking at a gen 4 G19 the other day at a local shop and was told that it would come with 3 mags.

The majority of gun shops in Dade county will only give you two and 3 is for LE. Glock web site also says 2. I glad you got that 3rd mag. maybe we should all do that up front when we bay a new Glock.
    CWFL. Glock, feed it dirt, it'll still work.
    USCCA, NRA, GOA & 2nd AF member