Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 911 police call results in rape, woman says

911 police call results in rape, woman says

911 police call results in rape, woman says
    Officer later was fired but not prosecuted; federal investigation is in progress

http://www.jsonline.com/watchdog/wat...113829989.html

Sworn to protect…right...

Personal protection is our responsibility and our right, even from LEO. Always need to keep your guard up.

I hope the feds get it right and if the story is true, and there is a conviction, imprison the (not yet convicted) cop. As an ex-LEO, I believe that Law Enforcement personnel must be held to the highest standard. Then it will be time for "re-training" and possible discipline for all the LEOs that did not follow department policy on the day of the incident.
    My cats support the Second Amendment. NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, & Personal Protection - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor.
    "Permission Slips" from Utah, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida. _ Verily, thou shalt not fiddle with thine firearm whilst in the bathroom stall, lest thine spouse seek condolences from thine friends.

Angry

This goes to show that bad apples are found in all walks of life.

This only reinforces the need for personal protection.

Hopefully this bad apple will join the rest of the bad apples in the crowbar hotel for a very long time.

JJC

The woman's account suggests the system designed to protect the public from rogue police officers broke down at several levels. And it isn't the first time an on-duty Milwaukee police officer has been accused of sexual assault.

WHAT system ??!!! So that "system" only protects the public after the event happens, not before, not during. AND only protects the public "if" THEIR IAD FINDS THE OFFICER GUILTY << wHICH DOES NOT HAPPEN VERY OFTEN !

Will that "system" protect your family from a SWAT team with the wrong address, serving a no knock warrant at 3:15 am ? protect your Little fluffy dog from being SHOT by the police in front of your kids ? protect your wifes privacy when the SWAT guys drag her naked body from your bed & then cuff her ? NO, NO, NO & NO ..that "System won't do any of those things ! You have the right to be victimized by the Police @ any time of their choice ! and YOU CAN DO NOTHING TO STOP IT ! does this sound like you live in a free society ? Where a Woman can get raped by a cop in her own home !!!! If she would have shot him in self defense, She would be in Prison for life as a cop killer !
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

If the story is true, I hope he goes to prison for a very long time and makes some "nice friends." If it is false, I hope she receives some jail time.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Talk about getting caught between a rock and a hard place.(no pun intended)
    What if she used a gun for self defense, who would the cops believe?
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

No, No, LEOs don't commit crimes. They are all college educated. They are totally background checked. They receive extensive psychological testing... No possible way a LEO could do this ...

http://www.injusticeeverywhere.com/

Police Chief Edward Flynn fired Cates, who gave conflicting stories to department officials, for lying and for "idling and loafing" - because having sex on duty is against department rules.
    Nothing like a little first hand knowledge...I guess if any one would know,it would have to be Flynn.

How quick they forget...

LR Yote
    *NOTE: No Longer under the tyranny of Milwaukee County.

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    - Frank Outlaw

Somewhat similiar to public school unions, getting a police officer fired is very difficult. If I was caught banging someone while I was supposed to be working, I'd be fired on the spot. These guys either have to kill someone or not show up for work to be fired. The unions simply won't get rid of their "dead wood", and this guy it seems already had issues even before this incident.

Quote Originally Posted by jpm84092 View Post
    I hope the feds get it right and if the story is true, and there is a conviction, imprison the (not yet convicted) cop. As an ex-LEO, I believe that Law Enforcement personnel must be held to the highest standard. Then it will be time for "re-training" and possible discipline for all the LEOs that did not follow department policy on the day of the incident.
    I agree. LEO's are [suppose to be] held to a higher standard and should be given harsher sentences for the same crimes as citizens. In my young days of being a cop, I did not understand what it meant to be a cop until I got out of the military LE and served as an officer under a very constitutional Sheriff. LEO's are public servants who are no higher than citizens. They are simply empowered to enforce the law.
    Last edited by AFPVet; 01-16-2011 at 04:42 PM.

The truth is that "Studies have shown" that nearly 80% of all law enforcement uses their status as law enforcement to bend or break the law. I personally am fighting against that rite now. My daughters mother (The Cop in Wisconsin) says that I am a danger to my daughter because I am a veteran of the united states armed forces. Despite the fact that I am a Respite care worker or children with cognitive disabilities, I coach Special Olympics, I have raised 4 of my nieces and nephews (including after my discharge), and I have no history of violence or aggression. On a side no, she is not a college grad, she just finished an academy.

Also, if you look into it, several of the officers employed in Minocqua Wisconsin over the last 10 years have committed serious crimes, including sexual assault of a minor, and though they were fired by Minocqua, they were hired by other local law enforcement jurisdictions. About every 5 years or so, the city of Minocqua ends up firing the whole police department and starting over.

The sad truth is that the easiest way to be a criminal now, is to keep a clean record and become a cop. I don't know how many people in Law Enforcement I have heard say "If anything happens I will just show them my badge" while they were doing something that I would have gotten arrested for.
    I am Calico Jack,,,, And I approve this message!
    (Paid for by the blood of patriots, and Calico Jack Defense)
    Calico Jack Defense

I was going to post this item under the "No need for a gun" thread but I guess that's not necessary now.

If she would have shot him she would most likely have had 40 holes in her corpse. (From hi-cap magazines)
    IF YOU WANT TO BURN OUR AMERICAN FLAG, PLEASE WRAP YOURSELF UP IN IT FIRST...

Quote Originally Posted by Krusty View Post
    I was going to post this item under the "No need for a gun" thread but I guess that's not necessary now.

If she would have shot him she would most likely have had 40 holes in her corpse. (From hi-cap magazines)
    Do it. I always put separate threads in there.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper View Post
    No, No, LEOs don't commit crimes. They are all college educated. They are totally background checked. They receive extensive psychological testing... No possible way a LEO could do this ...

http://www.injusticeeverywhere.com/
    We pay for that supposed college education through taxes. We train them or let them slip through right in our state. That’s a terrible ROI.

Quote Originally Posted by swfaninwi View Post
    We pay for that supposed college education through taxes. We train them or let them slip through right in our state. That’s a terrible ROI.
    Civilian police officers get 12 hours of college credit through their academy. They are not required to have college degrees. The Air Force on the other hand, awards a 19+ hour technical certificate to graduates of the USAF Security Forces (Police) Academy.

Unfortunately, had the woman successfully defended herself, she might have escape rape only to wind up charged with assaulting an officer, attempted murder, murder... Unless there were witnesses or some kind of vary hard evidence, it wouldn't have looked like a case of self-defense to a prosecutor...

I probably shouldn't post this here, but hell, why not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH9k8L3oDa4

Quote Originally Posted by jpm84092 View Post
    I hope the feds get it right and if the story is true, and there is a conviction, imprison the (not yet convicted) cop. As an ex-LEO, I believe that Law Enforcement personnel must be held to the highest standard.
    Absolutely. Those who fail to realize this, and behave in ways substandard to this, they're an utter disgrace to the community. If the police are too corrupt to police their own...

Get it right, fellows.
    Last edited by since9; 01-16-2011 at 11:40 PM.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Gatz View Post
    I probably shouldn't post this here, but hell, why not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH9k8L3oDa4
    Nothing shown in these Video's Shocks me. Watch all 6 parts !!! Then tell me we live in a free country. where the Majority of Police are not Jack booted Thugs, ok.
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 01-17-2011 at 01:20 AM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    Watch all 5 parts !!!
    To be honest with you, I couldn't. I was too disgusted with the behavior I witnessed in the first one, and I'd rather not loose my breakfast, lunch, dinner, and desert.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

I think the feds should prosecute the DA as a co-conspirator and as an accessory after the fact.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    I have watched the film and can attest to the fact I have been treated very harshly, illegally detained, handcuffed and interrogated, harassed, provoked, and threatened for trying to file a complaint against an officer.

What was my complaint for? Being held at gun point, disarmed, harassed, illegally detained, threatened for Openly Carrying.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

To 'serve and protect'.....

Or is that, 'To serve themselves and protect each other'??

I'm sure that some cops and their supporters would say to the victim, "What would you do if you called the cops and nobody came?"

She should reply, "Well, I wouldn't be reporting a rape."

As with so many recent examples of police criminality, in this case there is obvious complicity and or negligence at all levels of management. In all too many of these cases, police have demonstrated a preference for protecting other LEOs who commit crimes, even violent crimes, over protecting the public.

There is a certain percentage of LEOs who see their position as an opportunity to commit crimes with impunity.

There is a larger percentage of LEOs who either support the above mentioned, or look the other way.

What the actual percentages are, I cannot say.

At the age of 53, my trust of and respect for the police is but a tiny fraction of what it once was.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    Will that "system" protect your family from a SWAT team with the wrong address, serving a no knock warrant at 3:15 am ? protect your Little fluffy dog from being SHOT by the police in front of your kids ? protect your wifes privacy when the SWAT guys drag her naked body from your bed & then cuff her ? NO, NO, NO & NO ..that "System won't do any of those things ! You have the right to be victimized by the Police @ any time of their choice ! and YOU CAN DO NOTHING TO STOP IT ! does this sound like you live in a free society ? Where a Woman can get raped by a cop in her own home !!!! If she would have shot him in self defense, She would be in Prison for life as a cop killer !
    If the information on the warrant is thought to be accurate at the time, and they rush into your house and kill you and your family, there is no legal recourse. From what I have heard, conservatively, 10% of raids are at the wrong address.

If this woman fought back, she would have been charged with murder. If you ever have to fight back against an officer who is threatening you, you have two choices, fight for your life,
    win and go to prison, or lose and go to the grave. Either way, you are dead.

*OMFG* I just read(e) part of the article, and couldn't get through it.
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 01-17-2011 at 03:06 PM.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast