• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Our monthly meetings. Feb 12th 2011

Big Boy

I figured with having our new missouriopencarry.org website thanks to Chiang it wouldn't hurt to have this meeting already set so we could have it posted there for people to see.

Unless anyone has any thing against it, I was thinking Zarda BBQ in Blue Springs Missouri. We've hit Raytown, Lee's Summit, Independence, and Kansas City. This is just another one of those cities butting up against each other in the metro area.

Blue Springs is a pretty big town, I haven't had any issues here quite yet, but more awareness never hurts.

So, any one have any objections to it?

Feb 12th 2011
4pm
Zarda BBW Blue Springs, MO
DIRECTLY ACROSS FROM QUICK TRIP

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...272426&spn=0.003959,0.006899&t=h&z=17&iwloc=A

Last edited:

goalseter88

ooh a 4hr 7 minute drive for me...:eek:

well how devoted are you kyle??? j/k

as for me. i have to see if the wife going up to her parents or not. been wanting to go to one for a while now. unfortunately personal life gotten in the way. dam wedding and computer crashing LOL.

well told the wify, think i might be able to make this one. as as long as i dont get stuck doing saterday work or her with college.

ChiangShih

Are these meetings open to members of this website? If so, what to expect?

Of course they are! If you're OC friendly and you like to do a bit of subtle activism while hanging out with a good group of like minded individuals over dinner, you're more than welcome to attend. In fact, we encourage you to do so!
As for what to expect, usually we all sit down, order our food and enjoy each others company and conversation. Aside from that we discuss future events and ideas pertaining to the OC movement here in MO. Hope to see you at the meeting.

Last edited:

ChiangShih

And just let me add, you don't have to OC if you'd rather CC or not carry at all and you're just curious, no one would have a problem with you attending.