Thread: I'm OC'ing while I type this.

I'm OC'ing while I type this.

Go Pack, Go!

I am OCing while I read this. lol NFC Champs the Green Bay Packers go the SUPERBOWL !!!! I have faith.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Cool Go pack go

I am open carrying as I read and type this. And, it is no laughing matter, I too have faith that the PACK may finish the season in Dallas (with perhaps a side trip to Chicago or Seattle first).
    My cats support the Second Amendment. NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, & Personal Protection - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor.
    "Permission Slips" from Utah, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida. _ Verily, thou shalt not fiddle with thine firearm whilst in the bathroom stall, lest thine spouse seek condolences from thine friends.

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar
    Here's hoping for a Packers - Seahawks NFC championship game! "We want the ball and we're gonna score!" - Matt Hasselbeck
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

Matthews ( the Predator ) will have 5 sacks in the next game !!!!! Would be cool if we did not punt again in the next game ! that would be the Schmitt !
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 01-16-2011 at 12:56 PM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Quote Originally Posted by Brass Magnet View Post
    Here's hoping for a Packers - Seahawks NFC championship game! "We want the ball and we're gonna score!" - Matt Hasselbeck
    I was at that game. I've never seen a crowd go so nuts. It was freeeeeeeezing cold. I actually had ice form on my beer. lol. Had to drink faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    Matthews ( the Predator ) will have 5 sacks in the next game !!!!! Would be cool if we did not punt again in the next game ! that would be the Schmitt !
    Even I could have played that position yesterday!

Quote Originally Posted by kawisixer01 View Post
    I was at that game. I've never seen a crowd go so nuts. It was freeeeeeeezing cold. I actually had ice form on my beer. lol. Had to drink faster.
    That's good though. Your beer was kept cold!
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Packers VS The Bears next Sunday !! Gonna be a freeking awesome Game. Packers will win by 17

Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    Packers VS The Bears next Sunday !! Gonna be a freeking awesome Game. Packers will win by 17
    First time ever I rooted for the Bears to win... today!

Quote Originally Posted by 1FASTC4 View Post
    First time ever I rooted for the Bears to win... today!
    I said the same thing today on the phone to my sister who lives in a suberb of Chicago, She is a packers fan, her Hubby a bear fan.