• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

AZ Shooting Victim arrested for death threats

Lord Sega

So much for civil discourse & respecting opposing views.

Wish we had the transcription of the town hall meeting. It would be interesting to read about what was being discussed and what was said that set this guy off.

Sound like this victim (now aggressor with death threats) wants to blame everyone but the psycho shooter.

http://www.mediaite.com

PT111

I haven't heard the details but it appears that this fellow does have some problems. After the shooting he kept complaining about his knee hurting and they carried him to the hospital. He had been shot in the knee. They also informed him that he had been shot in the back and he had not idea that his back was injured. Don't know the extent of the injuries but sounds like they need to reexamine him for brain injuries.

eye95

Not always, but a lot of times, folks see their own shortcomings in others. That is what is likely happening here. Those complaining of the vitriol are quite vitriolic themselves.

I am not worried; the truth about who and what this nut-job was got out. It is clear (at least to clear-thinking folk) that Loughner did not do what he did because of any conservative or tea-party rhetoric, vitriolic or not.

However, the question remains whether the vitriol about vitriol prompted that assault with a camera.

templar223

I'm pleased that this guy will now be prohibited from buying or owning firearms through traditional, law-abiding avenues.

John

ccwinstructor

Centurion
He called for torture and making a necklass of Conservative ears.

If he had just suggested a 2nd amendment solution, he would have been ok.

This fellow was put out of the military for a non-physical disability. He became a liberal activist whose main activity was soliciting signatures for liberal causes. A couple of days before the event where he was arrested, he spoke with a reporter and called for torture, followed by making a necklace of the ears of Sarah Palin, Michael Bachman, Rush Limbaugh, and Dick Cheney.

Funny how the new liberal poster boy for gun control turned out to be a complete mental case.

Here is a link to the ear necklace story.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2658550/posts?page=1

Last edited:

eye95

This fellow was put out of the military for a non-physical disability. He became a liberal activist whose main activity was soliciting signatures for liberal causes. A couple of days before the event where he was arrested, he spoke with a reporter and called for torture, followed by making a necklace of the ears of Sarah Palin, Michael Bachman, Rush Limbaugh, and Dick Cheney.

Funny how the new liberal poster boy for gun control turned out to be a complete mental case.

Here is a link to the ear necklace story.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2658550/posts?page=1

How vitriolic!

Oh...wait...he's a leftist. Vitriol only comes from the right.

How patriotic!

since9

Campaign Veteran
..."now aggressor with death threats..."

Um, therein draws the line.

Aside from multiple childhood scraps (mostly wrestling), I've only been involved in three adult such very undesirable issues where another's blows crossed the boundary where they should not have crossed.

Things didn't last long. A pool, a tree, the lawn...

Long live our God-fearing folks who don't put up with this crap.

Last edited: