• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New To Open Carry

Cap45

I am newly registered on here and have been viewing the posts on here for a while. Had my Pennsylvania License to Carry for a couple of years now and now looking into the right to open carry. Been in the Marine Corps 16 yrs (and counting) stationed at the air station and hope to learn from everyone with experience.

Respects,

Cap

SPRINGFIELD_45_ACP

I am newly registered on here and have been viewing the posts on here for a while. Had my Pennsylvania License to Carry for a couple of years now and now looking into the right to open carry. Been in the Marine Corps 16 yrs (and counting) stationed at the air station and hope to learn from everyone with experience.

Respects,

Cap

Welcome to the forum & stay tuned to the next Jacksonville,NC O/C adventure

NCjones

Welcome to one of the few remaining parts of the country where you can still exercise your 2A right.
Don't forget to download the flyer and read STATE V. HUNTLEY.