• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wausau (and surrounding area) WCI Members

phred

Bob and Rocco Gun Show at Cedar Creek in Rothschild.

January 28th Friday 3:00PM-8:00PM
January 29th Saturday 9:00AM-5:00PM
January 30th Sunday 9:00AM-3:00PM

Please PM me if you can help represent Wisconsin Carry, Inc on any of the dates and times listed above.

anmut

Bob and Rocco Gun Show at Cedar Creek in Rothschild.

January 28th Friday 3:00PM-8:00PM
January 29th Saturday 9:00AM-5:00PM
January 30th Sunday 9:00AM-3:00PM

Please PM me if you can help represent Wisconsin Carry, Inc on any of the dates and times listed above.

I'm in Stevens Point and could probably help with one of those days. I wanted to go to the show anyway and see if I can pick up some cheap(ish) mags.

phred

What a day! Nine more new members. Many new potential members. I bet we handed out well over a hundred orange Legislative Initiative flyers and WCI pamphlets. A lot of support out there for Constitutional Carry. Education was the game today. You'll also see several more WCI T-shirts and hats out there too.

Many thanks to Little Wolf (orange WCI T-shirt), and CalicoJack(black WCI T-shirt) for all their help.

CalicoJack10

No problem at all, I am not one to pass the buck and hope that someone else does things for me. It was amazing to see how many people were willing to settle for whatever they could get insterad of even sending an e-mail to legislature and telling them what we want.

Anything I can do to help, just let me know, I will do what ever I can.

Good meeting you guys today, had a blast. It has been a while since my mind has been tapped with real questions.

phred

The show is over. Another 8 people became members of WCI, bringing the total signed up at the show to 19. More hats, more T-shirts, and more enthusiasm out there for Constitutional Carry!

Many thanks to XD40V10 (black) and Brad G. (red) for the help they gave me today. A lot of people got educated.

btw, the show promoters said the show was down 30% from last year's show. So, I think we did pretty good.

Last edited:

Trip20

Hey phred & CalicoJack -- was good to meet you both. I signed up by your booth yesterday (Bryan in Weston). We talked about the forums. Apparently I did have a membership to this forum, just forgot all about it. phred I think I've conversed with you over on WI Shooters forum as well.

Last edited:

CalicoJack10

Hey phred & CalicoJack -- was good to meet you both. I signed up by your booth yesterday (Bryan in Weston). We talked about the forums. Apparently I did have a membership to this forum, just forgot all about it. phred I think I've conversed with you over on WI Shooters forum as well.

Trip20, I remember you, good to see you on here man, looking forward to your input on here.