Thread: Facebook

Facebook

Who all have a facebook page, if u have one leave ur facebook name

i will be creating a facebook (open carry of the greater kansas city area) check it out
    Last edited by mobodyguard; 01-17-2011 at 12:22 AM.

Thumbs up

facebook.com/chiangshih
    Tiocfaidh Ar La

Facebook/James B. Hatfield
    Last edited by Jim40Cal; 01-17-2011 at 10:26 PM.

kylemoul

facebook.com/kylemoul

Quote Originally Posted by Jim40Cal View Post
    James Hatfield
    hey look me up on facebook i could not find u cause there is more than 1 james hatfield on facebook

keion m parrish

i give you mine in private message. just incase of spammers.

i also got a OC facebook page too. www.opencarryinmo.com,

if you do open up yours mabye keep me written note somewhere. if you got something going, to tell me and i add it to mine as well. b/c i got some people from KC on my site as well.

Regular Member sohighlyunlikely's Avatar

Original Open Carry in Missouri facebook site

Quote Originally Posted by goalseter88 View Post
    i give you mine in private message. just incase of spammers.

i also got a OC facebook page too. www.opencarryinmo.com,

if you do open up yours mabye keep me written note somewhere. if you got something going, to tell me and i add it to mine as well. b/c i got some people from KC on my site as well.
    As far as state wide Missouri Open Carry facebook sites I prefer the original one. http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php...07846675926969

Doc

Quote Originally Posted by sohighlyunlikely View Post
    As far as state wide Missouri Open Carry facebook sites I prefer the original one. http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php...07846675926969

Doc
    well i joined them all, i created the kansas city area one just to keep in touch with those of my area since we only see each other once a month. i just like to see what everyone is up to and if there is something special goin on before i get to see them again i can join in

Doc
    yes, doc, yours is the original one. and a nice one at that too. and you have brought up that its the original one before. but it only really benifical for the st louis people, due to the fact the mods are all in the ST. Louis area. and yes i know i could just post the stuff from springfield onto yours. but you get much more options and controls if your the moderator then just posting on the wall privialeges when your a non moderator.

just like mine, its more aimed at the springfield area. thats why i also didnt recomend him just addinghis idea to ours, since he aiming for the KC area. course i wouldnt be against him being added as a mod to my facebook. and just making ours springfield/KC targeted.

i dont think its a bad thing to have multiple ones. b/c each one is for a different area. now if i was from st. louis, then yah mabye thats pointless, and we would be just trying to fight over the same crowd. but the crowd that you hang out with, is most likely not going to go down to springfield for our events, nor is the springfield people going to be showing up to your events. so it is not a issue of fighting over members etc

Regular Member sohighlyunlikely's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goalseter88 View Post
    yes, doc, yours is the original one. and a nice one at that too. and you have brought up that its the original one before. but it only really beneficial for the st Louis people, due to the fact the mods are all in the ST. Louis area. and yes i know i could just post the stuff from Springfield onto yours. but you get much more options and controls if your the moderator then just posting on the wall privileges when your a non moderator.

just like mine, its more aimed at the Springfield area. thats why i also didn't recommend him just addinghis idea to ours, since he aiming for the KC area. course i wouldn't be against him being added as a mod to my facebook. and just making ours Springfield/KC targeted.

i dint think its a bad thing to have multiple ones. b/c each one is for a different area. now if i was from st. Louis, then yeah maybe thats pointless, and we would be just trying to fight over the same crowd. but the crowd that you hang out with, is most likely not going to go down to Springfield for our events, nor is the Springfield people going to be showing up to your events. so it is not a issue of fighting over members etc
    I find it good to have a specific group sites for different areas. My only possible conflicting opinion is that there are 2 identical named sites "Open Carry in Missouri" FB sites. In my eyes that just deludes the issue and takes away continuity. I do have Admin power to my preferred site but it is run by Grant out of Waynesville MO. I actually had MO-OC site on FB and saw it duplicate of Grants and had the people all merge for community minded reasons.

Doc

The 2 sites I speek of.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Open-c...3348572?ref=mf

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php...07846675926969

I find it good to have a specific group sites for different areas. My only possible conflicting opinion is that there are 2 identical named sites "Open Carry in Missouri" FB sites. In my eyes that just deludes the issue and takes away continuity. I do have Admin power to my preferred site but it is run by Grant out of Waynesville MO. I actually had MO-OC site on FB and saw it duplicate of Grants and had the people all merge for community minded reasons.

Doc

The 2 sites I speek of.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Open-c...3348572?ref=mf

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php...07846675926969
    yah i agree with you on that. my buddy actually the one that created the site. and i thought the same. mabye i see if i could add springfield too it. but facebook might not allow you to change your name without just starting a whole new one.

http://missouriopencarry.org/default.html

So I guess this means I shouldn't make a facebook for the new MOOC page huh? Darn!

Just kidding I didn't plan on it
    Tiocfaidh Ar La

Quote Originally Posted by kellogg2185 View Post
    Don't make fun of your sister in front of everyone, man. Just not cool.

Quote Originally Posted by kellogg2185 View Post
    Thread direction can only go down from this point.
    Tiocfaidh Ar La

facebook.com\richard gattenby

An individual should not choose the caliber, cartridge, and bullet that will kill an an animal when everything is right; rather, he should choose ones that will kill the most efficiently when everything goes wrong

Sam wood

Facebook Profile

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1466423775

I have sent out some request but if I missed you ...Hit me up .