Thread: Bp station hold-up

Bp station hold-up

My buddy stopped into the local BP station a few weeks ago to chat up the cashier babe. It was a little after midnight when the bad guy walked in and pointed his cloth-draped weapon at the cashier and demanded the money. My bud who was sipping a drink and leaning against the counter asked him if he was serious at which point the BG shoved my friend backwards, causing him to spill his soda. You don't know my friend, but that was all it took. It was on!

After disarming the BG and after a little session of southern-style whoop-ass, the gun was found to be a piece of broom handle that the BG had covered up with a rag. The local PD transported the BG to Wayne Memorial for a few stitches and a clean-up.

The management printed out the surveillance photo of my bud sitting on the chest of the BG causing a swollen face and broken nose, and posted it inside the little bullet proof glass thing at the checkout. The manager also gave him a few free sodas.

I told him to tell the manager that they need to change their sign from "NO GUNS ALLOWED." to "NO BROOM HANDLES ALLOWED."

Occupied Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
    Nice.... where was this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk
    Carry on!

Talking

lol i bet the gun buster sign caused him to only use a broom stick.

Itap-idh...
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Quote Originally Posted by Ruger View Post
    Nice.... where was this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk
    BP station on hwy 70 in Goldsboro at the intersection of 795 (right across from bojangles).
    The suck part is they didn't even print his NAME in the paper. It only said he was subdued by a "customer".
    Last edited by NCjones; 01-17-2011 at 05:23 PM.

LOL, that's great!!!

Got a link to the newspaper article?

Quote Originally Posted by NCjones View Post
    My buddy stopped into the local BP station a few weeks ago to chat up the cashier babe. It was a little after midnight when the bad guy walked in and pointed his cloth-draped weapon at the cashier and demanded the money. My bud who was sipping a drink and leaning against the counter asked him if he was serious at which point the BG shoved my friend backwards, causing him to spill his soda. You don't know my friend, but that was all it took. It was on!

After disarming the BG and after a little session of southern-style whoop-ass, the gun was found to be a piece of broom handle that the BG had covered up with a rag. The local PD transported the BG to Wayne Memorial for a few stitches and a clean-up.

The management printed out the surveillance photo of my bud sitting on the chest of the BG causing a swollen face and broken nose, and posted it inside the little bullet proof glass thing at the checkout. The manager also gave him a few free sodas.

I told him to tell the manager that they need to change their sign from "NO GUNS ALLOWED." to "NO BROOM HANDLES ALLOWED."
    Cite it please?
    -----------------
    --SCOTT

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

"A government that is big enough to give you everything you need is beg enough to take everything you have, the course of history shows that as government incresses - liberty decreases."

LEGAL NOTICE: I am not a lawyer, no content in the above post should considered legal advice

Quote Originally Posted by Sc0tt View Post
    Cite it please?
    I can't get to the newspaper article. Our newspaper in Goldsboro makes you pay money and sign up to view their paper online.
    I'll go by there and see if they still have the picture up.
    Last edited by NCjones; 01-22-2011 at 08:31 AM.