• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bp station hold-up

NCjones

My buddy stopped into the local BP station a few weeks ago to chat up the cashier babe. It was a little after midnight when the bad guy walked in and pointed his cloth-draped weapon at the cashier and demanded the money. My bud who was sipping a drink and leaning against the counter asked him if he was serious at which point the BG shoved my friend backwards, causing him to spill his soda. You don't know my friend, but that was all it took. It was on!

After disarming the BG and after a little session of southern-style whoop-ass, the gun was found to be a piece of broom handle that the BG had covered up with a rag. The local PD transported the BG to Wayne Memorial for a few stitches and a clean-up.

The management printed out the surveillance photo of my bud sitting on the chest of the BG causing a swollen face and broken nose, and posted it inside the little bullet proof glass thing at the checkout. The manager also gave him a few free sodas.

I told him to tell the manager that they need to change their sign from "NO GUNS ALLOWED." to "NO BROOM HANDLES ALLOWED."

NCjones

Nice.... where was this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

BP station on hwy 70 in Goldsboro at the intersection of 795 (right across from bojangles).
The suck part is they didn't even print his NAME in the paper. It only said he was subdued by a "customer".

Last edited:

Sc0tt

My buddy stopped into the local BP station a few weeks ago to chat up the cashier babe. It was a little after midnight when the bad guy walked in and pointed his cloth-draped weapon at the cashier and demanded the money. My bud who was sipping a drink and leaning against the counter asked him if he was serious at which point the BG shoved my friend backwards, causing him to spill his soda. You don't know my friend, but that was all it took. It was on!

After disarming the BG and after a little session of southern-style whoop-ass, the gun was found to be a piece of broom handle that the BG had covered up with a rag. The local PD transported the BG to Wayne Memorial for a few stitches and a clean-up.

The management printed out the surveillance photo of my bud sitting on the chest of the BG causing a swollen face and broken nose, and posted it inside the little bullet proof glass thing at the checkout. The manager also gave him a few free sodas.

I told him to tell the manager that they need to change their sign from "NO GUNS ALLOWED." to "NO BROOM HANDLES ALLOWED."

Cite it please?