Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Firearms group that doesn't believe in the rights of gun owners.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman's Avatar

Firearms group that doesn't believe in the rights of gun owners.

to Lacrosse Tribune;

Unlike Wisconsin Carry Inc that you interviewed for your Article on Wisconsin Gun Law and CCW Carry in Wisconsin we support a Permit based system as we agree it is not a good idea to have people be able to have concealed carry weapons with out and Training nor permit based system..

Should you need further ino feel free to contact me antime, I do this full time. I also work with Dave Zien on the original bill and his other gun friendly legislatures unlike Wisconsin Carry, they are new and only believe that we should have no requirements to any Concealed carry law and no fees even to institute it..

that's what sets us apart, WE feel in today's world that is not a good fit yet..or least not in our state. You have to learn to walk before you can run..
    --
    Michael Walker
    Director
    Wisconsin Concealed Carry Reform
    www.wiconcealedcarry.org
    admin@...
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wiscon...ledcarryreform
    So now we in Wisconsin don't deserve the rights of those in other states...

hmmm....

Thanks for your less-than-principled stance Michael Walker.
    www.wisconsincarry.org Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

This is a non profit Movement dedicated to the passage of a Conceald Carry law in Wisconsin. Wisconsin is one a only a few states that does not have a Concealed Carry Law. This is a serious group and donations are accepted to support our efforts. Firearms training is available to members of this movment at a discount.
    www.wisconsincarry.org Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

Who is this group and what have they even done for gun rights in WI?
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

I just looked at their Yahoo Groups membership. It only has 138 members in 6 years!

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

A whole bunch of nothing is what they are.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Apparently one more person that doesn't mind paying more taxes to exercise their rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman View Post

hmmm....

Wow, what a joke. This Michael Walker is so far off I don't understand what his goals are. Oh wait, he has "classes" to sell, now I get what his point is... He just wants cash, not rights at all. Real nice guy. Hope he is forced to move to a state that charges for its rights. China comes to mind...

-- 138 members in 6 years? What a joke...
    Last edited by AaronS; 01-17-2011 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronS View Post
    From what I can tell on WCI founding member list, it is almost as big (I think 104), in 1 year.

Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

that's what sets us apart, WE feel in today's world that is not a good fit yet..or least not in our state. You have to learn to walk before you can run..--
    Michael Walker
    Director
    www.wiconcealedcarry.org
    admin@...
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wiscon...ledcarryreform

hmmm....

Well, at least now we know what sets "them" apart... their feelings about fitting in??? WTF

I don't remember delegating ARTICLE I SEC 25 of the Wisconsin Constitution to Wisconsin Concealed Carry Reform
    "In a court trial half the lawyers are wrong." - Captain Nemo

"[There is] a duty in refusing to cooperate in any undertaking that violates the Constitutional rights of the individual. This holds in particular for all inquisitions that are concerned with the private life and the political affiliations of the citizens." - Albert Einstein

gunowners.org ~ lp.org ~ downsizedc.org ~ oathkeepers.org ~ campaignforliberty.com/usa/WI/ ~ goooh.com

Description
    This is a non profit Movement dedicated to the passage of a Conceald Carry law in Wisconsin. Wisconsin is one a only a few states that does not have a Concealed Carry Law. This is a serious group and donations are accepted to support our efforts. Firearms training is available to members of this movment at a discount.
    I think this last sentence says it all. I'm going to bet that there are a lot of instructors in this group.
    Last edited by phred; 01-17-2011 at 01:52 PM.

Sad, just sad.
    I am Calico Jack,,,, And I approve this message!
    (Paid for by the blood of patriots, and Calico Jack Defense)
    Calico Jack Defense

No conflict of interest there hey?

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wiscon...m/message/1920

You folks have to remember that this was the group meant to sideline Concealed carry in Wisconsin in 2005...they wre the group that wanted all or nothing...

Notice what they say, they do not want anything, no classes, ??? huh no classes, I still believe people have to learn how to conceal carry, no fees?? we all need to make a living..

Shall Issue is pretty good in my opinion and I am willing to work with the government as long as I can legally Conceal Carry within reason...

Wisconsin Carry were the ones has a weird agenda, they were the ones that walked in parades showing of their right to carry thus freaking people out! I remember Dick head of WCCA back then when I was a member asking me to join them walking, and I thought it was a bad idea then, and it still is..open carry is great for certain things, but not walking around town, it gives us a bad name with folks and they think your nuts..

Our bill will not pass with this all or nothing attitude..alot of folks forgot about this..in 2005..

Constitutional carry will happen in some states that favor weapons, like Alaska, Arizona, but you have to start somewhere like where we are, Wisconsin! then we get what we can for now..which will be pretty darn good and no way will the government just jump in for constitutional carry. Just think about it a Governor is going to hear from both sides..not just ours..

Also I believe in Training people, popping a gun concealed is not a book! as they compare it to, it's a weapon, it kills people, you need to be trained in how to handle situations period..

Michael
    Director

What's with all the hate towards WCI?

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    What's with all the hate towards WCI?
    Everyone wishes that "they" owned the gun rights movement in Wisconsin.

Some groups think because they've existed longer they have a moral claim to the movement.

I offer that no one owns the movement in Wisconsin. Not WCI, not the NRA, not WGO, the USCCA, WCCA or anyone else.

We ALL have to live under the laws and no matter if a group or individual has been active for 1 day or 20 years, they have as much moral claim to what laws they will have to live under as anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by XDFDE45 View Post
    WCI is a new organization, created a little over a year ago that now has what 2 - 3 thousand members ? against their 138, but they have a well respected ex Republican politician Dave Z. , who I have met on a number of occasions back in the late 90's when he was still a senator when I was heavily involved in ABATE. Dave a real nice guy who I thought was a patriot, but he is a former well connected politician & knows the right people. so even though they number less than 200 members , do not under estimate them.

Dave Z. Wrote the first PPA/CCW bill a very restrictive bill knowing full well that the bill would never be scheduled for a floor vote, meaning he was authoring the PPA/CCW bills so he could be a real hero to the Gun Community. Tommy Thompson was NOT a pro CCW governor.
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 01-17-2011 at 03:24 PM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

what 2 - 3 thousand members ?
    We don't publish member numbers but I can tell you its many more than that. On a good day we add 50 members. slow day maybe 5.

You can scold me later, but I emailed the Director. I asked him what his organization had done to promote the cause and advance gun rights in Wisconsin. I asked him why I had never heard of his organization, and why they were just trying to garner media attention. Also, I mentioned why he thought it relevant to attack another gun rights organization. His response follows:

We have been here since 2003 and on Yahoo Groups since 2005, there is only one other that has been here longer and that's Wisconsin Concealed Carry.

I have been intervied on TV, and also in papers back then and worked Directly with Senator Dave Zien, I have photo proof and also paperwork proof. We were asked by him personally to teach him and others. I was also given his personal contact and email list.

Thank you your inquiry

Of course he skirted my question about the attacks. I don't know why this infuriated me enough to email him. I feel like the time is coming for this to come to fruition and he is stepping forth like he's been doing all the work. I don't really care WHO leads the way to the legislation being passed, but Wisconsin Carry has done more than every organization, including the NRA. Rant over.....

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA

Who is this guy?

Also I believe in Training people, popping a gun concealed is not a book! as they compare it to, it's a weapon, it kills people, you need to be trained in how to handle situations period..
    Michael
    Director
    This guy has a hard time putting together a coherent sentence.
    Dave
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

I have said many times before, the BS CC schools are lobbying hard to get a license requirement so they can cash in. I think that those who are willing to disregard the bigger picture of our Constitutional rights so they can make a buck should be deported to a third world country of OUR choosing. I would be willing to argue that point with these sob's.
    Last edited by bigdaddy1; 01-17-2011 at 04:48 PM.
    What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?

We don't publish member numbers but I can tell you its many more than that. On a good day we add 50 members. slow day maybe 5.
    Hey, Nik I knew it was a good figure, but cool, even more than I guessed, nice.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

This is the kind of BS we are up against. We need to push our lawmakers harder now more than ever and tell groups like this to take their permits and shove them.
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    Hey, Nik I knew it was a good figure, but cool, even more than I guessed, nice.
    I bet tables at the gun shows must just rake in new members. The price is great, and in the short time the org has been around it has done a lot of work, more work then any other.

I bet tables at the gun shows must just rake in new members. The price is great, and in the short time the org has been around it has done a lot of work, more work then any other.
    You hit the nail on the head. I worked the gun show in LaCrosse and we signed up a lot of new members. It's easy to do when you offer a product that the people want.
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast