• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Firearms group that doesn't believe in the rights of gun owners.

bigdaddy1

I have said many times before, the BS CC schools are lobbying hard to get a license requirement so they can cash in. I think that those who are willing to disregard the bigger picture of our Constitutional rights so they can make a buck should be deported to a third world country of OUR choosing. I would be willing to argue that point with these sob's.

Last edited:

johnny amish

I bet tables at the gun shows must just rake in new members. The price is great, and in the short time the org has been around it has done a lot of work, more work then any other.

You hit the nail on the head. I worked the gun show in LaCrosse and we signed up a lot of new members. It's easy to do when you offer a product that the people want.

Thundar

This beast already rears both her ugly heads in many states

C2I2=Concealed Carry Instruction Industry

P4P= Perks for Permittees

Once the C2I2 nose is under the tent, these well meaning people will fight hard to get legislative favors (P4P) for those who have a permit.

We see it all the time in Virginia. A permittee in Virginia can buy more than 1 handgun a month, can carry a loaded assaqult firearm in cities, can carry in the capitol building, on and on.....

Fight for your rights, not P4P!

Fight for constitutional carry, not permitted carry.

Believe me, if you let the C2I2 flourish in your state, you will regret it.

Live Free or Die,
Thundar

AaronS

This beast already rears both her ugly heads in many states

C2I2=Concealed Carry Instruction Industry

P4P= Perks for Permittees

Once the C2I2 nose is under the tent, these well meaning people will fight hard to get legislative favors (P4P) for those who have a permit.

We see it all the time in Virginia. A permittee in Virginia can buy more than 1 handgun a month, can carry a loaded assaqult firearm in cities, can carry in the capitol building, on and on.....

Fight for your rights, not P4P!

Fight for constitutional carry, not permitted carry.

Believe me, if you let the C2I2 flourish in your state, you will regret it.

Live Free or Die,
Thundar

Great post, and so true. Now is the time to fight for full constitutional carry.

Krusty

I think back to my high school days when I gave speeches in speech class about firearms ownership in America. To this day I have never tried to trade off those rights like this "permit organization" is doing. It's UN-AMERICAN!

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
What is with this guy? Joyce Foundation funded WAVE knows that the only way to stop Constitutional Carry is to laden down enabling legislation with fees, regulation and requirements. WAVE will be feeding off of this guy and his "gun rights" Yahoo (how appropriate) group like flies on ----.

CUOfficer

Here is another response from Michael Walker:

WE wrote the first law, and are currently writing the new one with a permit based system that we believe in, we never attacked anyone or organization.

We also have already established our new representatives and senators with our information, they will rely on us when they feel a permit based system will be used. We have already been contacted by them.

We have only seen Wisconsin Carry in a few places, we have been in the news also in our nearby areas. We remember Wisconsin Gun Owners which also wanted a form of open Carry and Constitutional Carry back then. We do not believe that will be passed nor do we believe it is a feasible system. At least not yet in our state, you have to earn the trust of the people before you can run, you need to learn how to walk.

If you do not have yahoo you can get an account for free of course.. there you will see the date of the groups creation as proof how old it is..we have Facebook and also a web site, we also had our old website on hold from back then and will be we updating it to reflect the new times then we will upload that.

It sure is nice to know that now with a new Governor that it will finally come that we will be able to carry concealed. We all lost alot of hope back in 2005..I was on the front lines back then training people and working with Zien, and it was a major defeat..

Thanks again for supporting any idea..we sure do need it

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
The guy not only wants "training" he to wants it to be done every five years. What is with him?? Does he live in Minnesota? All of a sudden he comes out from under his rock as a leader in the firearm community?

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
He is just trying complete his non-profit status IRS filing now. I wonder what the stated purpose of his organization is? To advocate for infringements on the right to bear arms?

rotty

I offer that no one owns the movement in Wisconsin. Not WCI, not the NRA, not WGO, the USCCA, WCCA or anyone else.

It's not about the alphabet soup of acronyms and groups, it's about personal rights to protect one's self and family. Unfortunately, in the current society, it's more about money and less about doing the right thing.

I would join them ALL if I thought it would give the folks in Wisconsin a sensible choice without taxing the S*** out of people.

I have chosen to support WCI by becoming a member after meeting the people behind it and understanding what I think it is you all want.

The Constitutionally granted right to be protected by and afforded the right given by the 2nd Amendment of the Constitution nothing MORE .. and certainly nothing LESS.

Where do I send my 2011 membership fees to... I think you guys are going to need them!

phred

Last edited: