Thread: Responce for State Senator Luther Olsen

baraboo, wisconsin

Responce for State Senator Luther Olsen

Dear Theodore,

Thank you for contacting me with your support for Constitutional Carry. I always appreciate hearing from constituents on issues that are important to them.

I expect the legislature to pass a bill allowing concealed carry this session and Governor Walker has publically stated that he would sign the bill if it comes across his desk. A formal proposal hasnít been introduced yet, but I assume one will be introduced very soon. I will mark down your support constitutional carry in case separate pieces of legislation are introduced.

Once again, thank you for contacting me on this issue. As always, if you have any additional questions or comments on this or any other issue, please feel free to contact me.

Luther Olsen

State Senator

West Allis, WI
    Sounds like he should introduce Constitutional Carry rather than be on the bandwagon.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

, Wisconsin, USA
    Found this, if he was against the weak compromise PPA, I don't think he would be in favor of Constitutional Carry. Nice of him to mark down YOUR support for Constitutional Carry though. Was you a large contributor to him?

From the following:

"The one Republican who didn't vote for the bill said we're too civilized to need concealed carry. Sen. Olsen argued that criminals use the element of surprise on their victims."
    Last edited by Flipper; 01-17-2011 at 02:55 PM.
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.