• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Common Sense 2: A Summary View

thetruthbrand

Common Sense 2: A Summary View, is a modern ode to the works of Thomas Paine and Thomas Jefferson.

The book was written with the intent of explaining what is ACTUALLY going on in America and how to ACTUALLY fix our problems. It is NOT a political book...politics is simply a 2-sided argument. The book was written from the perspective of an 'observer'. No sides, no politics, no misinformation, no propaganda...simply, the TRuth.

The book is broken down in 3 sections, which the Table of Contents makes clear when read. The first section is used to explain the corruption and woes that America is currently in. The second section explains where the American people's Power has been hidden, how to take it back and how to properly use it. The third section deals with 'where we are now' and then explains 'where we need to go next.'

If you enjoy philosophy, Booklet 10 should be right up your alley. It contains The TRuth brand's attempt to further the concept of Natural Rights in a modern, common sense and visual manner.

---

The book is broken down into Booklets, as follows:

INTRO:
0. Start Here (Intro)
00. Table of Contents

SECTION 1:
1. A History Lesson
2. Hijacked
3. Just Pullin' Our Strings
4. National Secrecy
5. Physical Threats
6. Paper Threats

SECTION 2:
7. A Civil Revolution
8. America's 'Arms'
9. Grassroots 101

Section 3:
10. The Natural World
11. The Fake World
12. The Real World
13. Our Destiny

14. Appendix
---

The book is free, open format and comes in numerous versions for convenience and Freedom. 'Words' are free and there is no price tag on Freedom.

Visit www.theTRuthbrand.com to download your free copy.

Thanks for your Time!

http://www.theTRuthbrand.com

ps. I am not a spam bot, just trying to spread a message of Freedom the best way I know how. thanks.

since9

Campaign Veteran
Jefferson was a liberal, and has been touted by liberals has having "got it."

I'm not sure why they tout that, as what Jefferson touted was as central to the core of our Constitution as our own beliefs.

Times change.

Most liberals today couldn't possible "get that."

Jefferson could, as clearly evidenced in his countless writings.

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
Jefferson was a liberal, and has been touted by liberals has having "got it."

I'm not sure why they tout that, as what Jefferson touted was as central to the core of our Constitution as our own beliefs.

Times change.

Most liberals today couldn't possible "get that."

Jefferson could, as clearly evidenced in his countless writings.

Jefferson, as were most all of the Founders, was what was known as a Classic Liberal. Classic liberals were ardent supporters of individual rights and very suspect of government in general and strong centralized governments in particular. Today a classic liberal would be known as a strict Constitutionalist.