Thread: livonia police officer killed

livonia police officer killed

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...-20110117-wpms

first off prayers for the family, friends and officers everywhere. salute you officer. waiting to see live press conference at 10pm to see what happened. this happened in walled lake where i do most of my OC. will see what impact it has here. i saw the scene still crowded with police on my way home not knowing what it was until i got home.

That's horrible.
    Someone who can't be trusted to walk free in public with a firearm shouldn't be walking around free.

Well according to the news he got the dirt bad that got him. Its a terrible loss for the officers family and I send my condolences to them.
    But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Declaration of Independence July 4, 1776

Michigan Concealed Pistol Instructor. Cost 80.00 With advanced techniques included free. PM for more information!

Awful
    "Bam, I like saying bam when I cite something, in fact I think I shall do this from here on out, as long as I remember.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

"Then said he to them, But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his sack: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
    Luke 22:36
    God Bless

Banned
    What can be said.

found out today that the gun the dirtbag used was found in the home he burlarized.

Quote Originally Posted by kryptonian View Post
    found out today that the gun the dirtbag used was found in the home he burlarized.
    Hopefully this doesn't insight the local Brady Bunch to act.
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQ View Post
    Hopefully this doesn't insight the local Brady Bunch to act.
    Our lawfully owned firearms that are safely kept, and likely wouldn't even be used to shoot a criminal get those people upset.
    Last edited by stainless1911; 01-19-2011 at 12:57 PM. Reason: spelling

Lets not make this thread about anything other than what it is. Lets leave the brady people out of it. Another thread should be started if it must be done about gun law repercussions of this.

Just trying to head off any untasteful comments.

I sent an email of condolence to the LPD.
    But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Declaration of Independence July 4, 1776

Michigan Concealed Pistol Instructor. Cost 80.00 With advanced techniques included free. PM for more information!