• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What gives, Indiana?

JimMullinsWVCDL

State Researcher
Although I am not a Hoosier, I am qualified to answer:

rhinoceros-8773.jpg

Last edited:

hogeaterf6

What about your Gov., Mitch Daniels? Is he a friend?

Alot dont like him. I kinda do. He is a biker, well he rides, and as of July last year made law that we can legally keep firearms in our vehicles at our place of employment without getting in trouble. He said we have a right to protect ourselves to and from work.

They are starting a push to get Luger out.

cce1302

Lugar is the same as Specter. If we can get him to change that R to a D we'll be in good shape. Of course, we'll have to see how Coats shakes out, but I think he's a D in R clothing as well.

Mitch is pretty good people. He's fighting an uphill battle, but still keeping the state in the black (fiscally) so that's something good to be said for him. Not agressively pro-gun, but hasn't allowed any restrictions or vetoed any pro-gun bills.

AFPVet

As a former Hoosier I can verify WVCDL's assumption.

Lugar needs to go. He is not a Republican, never has been.

Lugar is a liberal Republican. There are few conservative Democrats as well as liberal Republicans. Luger is one of the liberals....