Thread: New tool for our batman belt against Someone who doesnt know the laws

New tool for our batman belt against Someone who doesnt know the laws

http://www.galls.com/style.html?asso...t=&style=CA125

It a video and audio recorder that is very small I have had issues with cops before erasing the recorders that plug in to usb .... this one seems to be more affective .... since it is marketed for police officers i think that it would be a perfect things to keep them honest too. I just put my order in today i will keep this updated on its performance.. if anyone knows how to post a pic here please make it happen for this device.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CA125_330_1.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	16.0 KB 
ID:	4996  

I've looked at that one before; it's made by Law Enforcement Associates and is rated pretty highly by users as far as I've heard. The price is right in line with everyone else's and you can even get a [url-http://www.zenithmotorsports.com/scorpion-waterproof.aspx]waterproof enclosure[/url] for one (no idea why you'd need one, but hey, it's there.)
    Last edited by Fallschirmjäger; 01-18-2011 at 12:21 PM.

Doing a little more 'shopping' and I found that for $20 more you can upgrade to 1280x960 and increased recording time. Stuntcams.com

Quote Originally Posted by Fallschirmjäger View Post
    Doing a little more 'shopping' and I found that for $20 more you can upgrade to 1280x960 and increased recording time. Stuntcams.com
    This is getting installed in my vehicle when tax return comes in http://www.digitalallyinc.com/DVM-250camera.html Sooooo worth it and it covert too

OOOoooooohhhh... I Like that. I've thought about doing the same thing myself.
    I sometimes wonder if insurance companies would argue for something like that in return for lower insurance rates; it could certainly help to establish responsibility for accidents.

From the brochure, it's not really clear what the maximum sound recording abilities are when activated, but I'd guess it was substantial with that amount of memory. And, since it doesn't mention being battery powered, they'd have to take power from somewhere. It makes me wonder if it would be compatible with my Subaru's rearview mirror power that's currently powering the internal compass.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallschirmjäger View Post
    OOOoooooohhhh... I Like that. I've thought about doing the same thing myself.
    I sometimes wonder if insurance companies would argue for something like that in return for lower insurance rates; it could certainly help to establish responsibility for accidents.

From the brochure, it's not really clear what the maximum sound recording abilities are when activated, but I'd guess it was substantial with that amount of memory. And, since it doesn't mention being battery powered, they'd have to take power from somewhere. It makes me wonder if it would be compatible with my Subaru's rearview mirror power that's currently powering the internal compass.
    Its hard wired into the battery.. THe local company comes out installs it... Trains you how to use it. completely and as for voice it records outside vehicle too just like a normal police camera in a cruiser they should have a product video.
    Last edited by stuckinchico; 01-20-2011 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Marines apparently cant spell

First test stoll with the scorpion

Went to the Easy Rider Bike Show in Knowville TN. I received my Scorpion the day before so i decided to give it a try. Sorry the audio is loud and the motion picture is long so i have to figure out how to load it up after making it smaller

Here is the EXACT same thing...............

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...ot-to-have-one

available from.............

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Mini-DV-Spor...855c03&afsrc=1

At a cost of...........

Sold For: US $14.99 ( 283 sold )
    Shipping: $3.00 Standard Shipping

Lemme say that EMS/Fire/LEO have found that GALLS is incredibly HIGH on their prices.
    They get business by accepting PO's used on large orders by Departments paid for with taxpayer money.
    You will find ANYTHING they offer at substantially lower prices if you shop around

If you look around feebay, you can find them for a good price.
    What part of "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" is so hard to understand ???

James: Ain't this a little showy, Pa? I mean with the guns out an' all?

Big Jake: James, don't be fooled. They all know what's in this box, and they all want it. what we're doin' with this audacious DISplay is tellin' 'em they can't have it. Who knows, we may be savin' some poor miscreant soul's life this way.

www.dixieleather.com - www.dixiepreparedness.org

Heres the video the only editing don was cut off the end over 2 hrs of movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6LR1DauPD8
    Last edited by stuckinchico; 02-16-2011 at 11:24 PM. Reason: didnt attach video

Video comes out better on my laptop then on youtube GRRRRRRR

Why were they wanding people?
    It takes a village to raise an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbinator View Post
    Why were they wanding people?
    There are no firearms allowed at the knoxville convention center.... There were alot of motorcycle clubs and a lot of 1 %ers there

COMMENTS REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR: Vulgarity

If you're worried about illegal deletion...

You might consider adding a WORM card to your camera. Write-only SD cards cannot be deleted from.

http://www.coolest-gadgets.com/20080...-sd-worm-card/

Awesome. That will solve the nagging what if scenarios that are coming up in my mind. sweet Thanks!!!

Wait until you price the continued use of worm cards before you say sweet.
    Last edited by Thundar; 06-20-2011 at 03:51 PM.
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

I Really dont start recording until They start to approach me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stuckinchico View Post
    I Really dont start recording until They start to approach me
    That could be dangerous, reaching for something when an officer is stopping you because he thinks you are doing something illegal. I don't recommend that at all. I start recording when I leave the house, stop it when I get home, and, if nothing happened, delete the recording. A couple of AAA batteries lasts me several weeks, and there is no chance my memory will ever run out.

I use two recorders. A little chewing gum sized Sandisk MP3 player has a record mode, and the other is a 14 hr Olympus recorder, which is a bit larger.

The Sandisk will prob never get spotted (looks like a nano-iPod). We keep the Olympus in the car, running from the time we leave the house. Sandisk is on me.

It's pretty transparent, turn on and forget it.
    A gun in a holster is better than one drawn and dispensing bullets. Concealed forces the latter. - ixtow

Hi, I'm hypercritical. But I mean no harm, I just like to try to look deeply at life

I know you've probably been asked this a million times or so, but:

What do you guys carry that you can record the whole time you're out?

Thanks,

Banned
    I carry an Olympus VN-5000 voice recorder.

Ok, thanks.

What do you guys think of this one?

http://www.google.com/products/catal...ed=0CGYQ8wIwAg

Thanks,

Banned

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by FTG-05 View Post
    Ok, thanks.

Thanks,
    It is essentially the one I have with a greater capacity and a USB port (a feature that makes uploading audio much easier). Battery life seems to be less than I experience, but that is probably due to the device being more state-of-the-art than mine is and, therefore, being a tad power-hungrier.

Mine cost about $30 over a year ago. This is about 50% more, but well worth it for the USB interface.

Buy.

Regular Member Brimstone Baritone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FTG-05 View Post
    Ok, thanks.

Thanks,
    It's the one I use. It is a bit power hungry, but it's worth it. I just wish it was waterproof. (I'm on my second one )

I flip it on when i step out of my vehicle. My vehicle has a recorder in the mirror that covers inside cab, to the rear and front.