Thread: Nobody opposes Sultan gun range...long as it's not in Sultan

, ,

Nobody opposes Sultan gun range...long as it's not in Sultan

It is the classic NIMBY response from residents along the Sultan Basin Road in Snohomish County, where a proposed gun range is now in the political and legal crosshairs.
    The president of a nearby nudist resort, the Lake Bronson Club, tells the Seattle Times that his group is not opposed to a gun range, essentially so long as it is somewhere else.

Or try this:

North of Seattle, Washington, USA
    Just another example of the hypocrisy that exists today. A group that DEMANDS their right of free expression and they want to see it difficult for another group to express their constitutionally protected right.

I'd bet that all those trees that screen off the "fat n flabby's" from the public would go a long way to cutting any noise that might come from the range. Especially if the County designs it with the "safety berms" around the individual ranges.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"