Thread: Watch where you buy firearms from.

Watch where you buy firearms from.

The Wisconsin legislature should make data bases like this illegal. It's not needed with the Brady checks.

http://www.mayorsagainstillegalguns....tnership.shtml

Does the conservative Walton family know that Joyce Foundation funded MAiG consists of phantom members and criminals? Who in the Walmart Corporation agreed to creation of a gun owner database?

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/forum...ookieSupport=1
    Last edited by Flipper; 01-18-2011 at 02:39 PM.
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

At this time I have no stats to back this up with, but I find it hard to believe that Wal-Mart is the largest seller of firearms in the nation. Hey I could be way off, but I don't think so... Can't wait for the DNA scan when I go to get a pack of smokes... I guess we should be happy with the fact that we can carry in the stores...That site makes my eyes burn... Nothing but lie after lie. Made to install fear into us I guess.

The link to Cheaper Than Dirt is a great read. The truth hurts. Bumberg needs to go... To jail!
    Last edited by AaronS; 01-18-2011 at 02:53 PM.

I thought Cabelas was the largest seller of firearms? Regardless, registration does nothing more than prohibit the law abiding a means of defense.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Angry Nothing New With This Walmart Policy....

Quote Originally Posted by Flipper View Post
    The Wisconsin legislature should make data bases like this illegal. It's not needed with the Brady checks.

http://www.mayorsagainstillegalguns....tnership.shtml

Does the conservative Walton family know that Joyce Foundation funded MAiG consists of phantom members and criminals? Who in the Walmart Corporation agreed to creation of a gun owner database?

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/forum...ookieSupport=1
    Walmart posted that they were going to videotape all firearm purchases quite a few years ago. This was when I still lived in Tampa, FL so it had to be at least 4 to 6 years ago.

I contacted Walmart when I lived there and informed them that if they did videotape all firearm purchases they would be fined up to $5 MILLION per occurrence in accordance with Florida state law. They never answered my letter. Florida law prohibits any kind of firearm registration. Every state should have a law like that AND have a Castle Doctrine Law like Florida's.

This is another reason to not shop at Walmart.

how many states...

...have laws which forbid the creation of a registry, either of gun owners, guns, or people with concealed carry permits?

And do they only forbid a unit of gov't from creating such a registry, or are they generally worded, so that WallyWorld would be committing a crime by going along with Big Brother?

For that matter, isn't there a national law forbidding a registry?

I treat WallyWorld like the TSA - avoid unless absolutely necessary, then treat with extreme caution & prejudice.
    Quote Originally Posted by MLK, Jr
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort & convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge & controversy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie
    Citizenship is a verb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 27:12
    A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions.
    The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 31:17
    She dresses herself with strength and makes her arms strong.

Two Wal Mart's in my area and neither sell guns. They used to, but the liberals must have gotten to them.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.