• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Just Curious

Northerner

I support you AZ guys 100%. I OC 90% of the time here in NC. I hope this is not in poor taste, but I have a question more out of curiosity, has anyone OC'ed at the Tucson Safeway and general vicinity since the shooting? Is there still a strong anti 2a or LEO presence?

Northerner

So with 40-some odd views and no responses, it's either "in poor taste" or no one has OC'ed in the vicinity since.

azcdlfred

So with 40-some odd views and no responses, it's either "in poor taste" or no one has OC'ed in the vicinity since.
Probably the latter.

It's not like this forum is hopping with activity. My guess is that those 40 viewers are probably every person in AZ that's subscirbed to this forum. Based on the % of population that means about 6 are in Tucson and the odds of any of these dropping by the Safeway where the shooting was are pretty slim. I live about 15 miles away and I don't remember ever going to that particular shopping center, so that leaves 5 other potential Tucson members of this forum :cool:

Fred

Sonora Rebel

That particular Safeway has been closed for a week due to the investigation. It's out of my shopping area... but the law is what it is... unless it's posted it's no problem. The world doesn't end here 'cause of one incident.

Dahwg

I live about six minutes away, but I would pass about 10 grocery stores just to get out to that one. I used to stop by there fairly regularly but my travels don't take me near there anymore.