• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Shooting at Walmart

Sabotage70

I was just in that area last friday. It really sucks that I can't carry at while I'm out doing service calls. Sometimes I end up in the not so good parts of town. I would carry but sometimes I get called out to places that could land me in jail if I carried. That same friday I had a call for Odyssey Charter School and yesterday I went to The University of Southern Nevada. :uhoh:

28kfps

So they are not going to file charges against a person dong something legal. Wow what a concept.

CenTex

Coon said police were delaying the release of descriptions of the suspect and the getaway vehicle until surveillance video from the parking lot is thoroughly reviewed by detectives.

Maybe they want to see the video to see if they can charge the "victim" with reckless handling of a firearm...or something worse. Do you think?

Hopefully, it will exonerate the victim and help capture the assailant.

Last edited:

MilitaryMike

Now, can we teach the idiot to shoot?

I know I shouldn't judge (we don't know the age of the person and maybe they were terrified), but really?

rotty

Wait just a minute .. I thought when things like this happened in Nevada the surveillance video was mysteriously missing ?

Oh wait, that's only at Costco.

Sabotage70

I just posted this on channel 8's facebook story. :rolleyes:

"Damn, the criminals should have know. They should have gone to costco. There they don't like their costumers to have guns and their camera's don't work. Wal-marx has more camera's than a prison."

Last edited: