• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry City Hall Tour 01/23/11 Florissant

sohighlyunlikely

To Whom it may concern,

I will eating lunch at Church's Chicken at the corner of N Lindberg & Washington on Sunday 1/23/11 at 12:30PM. Then going down the street a few blocks to Take a picture of myself and any Open Carry-er who wishes to join me in front of the Florissant city hall. I do this for open carry awareness. Florissant has an ordinance that only allows OC with a CCW permit, but I can not guaranty my actions will be appreciated by local authorities, as well I do not claim responsibility for any unjust persecution you may receive for doing as I do.

If by chance the restaurant that I am going to eat lunch at choses to not want me there and I have to eat elsewhere I suggest that if you are joining me you should contact me for my cell number in advance.

Doc

kylemoul

i stay with my brother in florrisant. i will defiantly be there.

do you know if the city of florrisant allow open carry without ccw permit?

kylemoul

nevermind. i was too excited i did not read the whole post. i will still show up but will not be OCing as i dont have my permit yet

sohighlyunlikely

nevermind. i was too excited i did not read the whole post. i will still show up but will not be OCing as i dont have my permit yet

All pro OC are welcome to come by. With or without a sidearm. Somebody has to hold the camera. Though Superlite has been only OCing if it go's with his outfit. What's up with that Superlite? Break out the drop leg holster. I would wager that you own one.

Doc

sohighlyunlikely

DSCF2728.jpg

Superlite27

Tried to make it, but was too distracted by getting ready to watch my STEELERS pound the crap out of the Jets. By the time I remembered, it was already 1:00.......whoops! Missed it.

Besides, I didn't get around to cutting big holes in the side of my long underwear top, sweatshirt, and winter coat so that I could be seen to be armed without having to tuck all that winter clothing behind the grip (stocks) of my sidearm just so I could say I was OC'ing.

Silly ol' me. Why can't I just buck-up and start trying too hard to OC (even when It's 8 below zero)?

I will give you one thing, you are one hardcore OC'er. I'm just not that good at feigning nonchalance when I'm freezing my balls off.

Of course, the "outfit" you remark on was my STEELERS jersey. Unlike you, if I were to tuck a football jersey in, you could only see the tops of the numbers.

sohighlyunlikely

Anger management?

Tried to make it, but was too distracted by getting ready to watch my STEELERS pound the crap out of the Jets. By the time I remembered, it was already 1:00.......whoops! Missed it.

Besides, I didn't get around to cutting big holes in the side of my long underwear top, sweatshirt, and winter coat so that I could be seen to be armed without having to tuck all that winter clothing behind the grip (stocks) of my sidearm just so I could say I was OC'ing.

Silly ol' me. Why can't I just buck-up and start trying too hard to OC (even when It's 8 below zero)?

I will give you one thing, you are one hardcore OC'er. I'm just not that good at feigning nonchalance when I'm freezing my balls off.

Of course, the "outfit" you remark on was my STEELERS jersey. Unlike you, if I were to tuck a football jersey in, you could only see the tops of the numbers.

Hey hey,
Don't get all defensive now. This is America. You can OC as little as you like and I support your right to have your man crush on the steelers. I know you enjoy your fresh out of the police academy look but don't be hating on me cause I have worked hard to have a build that is kidnap resistant and famine proof.

Doc

Last edited:

kylemoul

we went rabbit huntin again saturday and yesterday we had to buy and set up a new kennel for a new beagle. i didnt get done in time.

hope i can make the next one. i have to bowl in a tournament this sunday though