Thread: Holster to fit accessories

Holster to fit accessories

Anyone know where I can find a holster for a Beretta PX4 Storm .40 with Streamlight TLR 2 (laser/light combo)? I am having one hell of a time trying to find holsters that accommodate accessories.....I know I cant be the only out there that keeps a light on their pistol!

Quote Originally Posted by Terkeytoes View Post
    Anyone know where I can find a holster for a Beretta PX4 Storm .40 with Streamlight TLR 2 (laser/light combo)? I am having one hell of a time trying to find holsters that accommodate accessories.....I know I cant be the only out there that keeps a light on their pistol!
    might be able to have one special made for you with Leather or Kydex. The PX4 storm pistol w/ light combo I doubt ANYONE makes a commercial holster for. Just my .02 cents.
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 01-19-2011 at 01:49 AM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA

Question Something for Winter carry?

Quote Originally Posted by Terkeytoes View Post
    I assume you're talking about a full size PX4 in which case, the only off the shelf holster I have seen so far that accommodates a light is this tactical holster. I have one for my S&W and although it is on the large size, it adjusts to fit. It also has room for 1 magazine. Not Bad for $16.95!
    Dave
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

Here is what I have for my XD45. http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/TRW500-33.html
    Read the customer comments as well, it may give you an idea on how they modified their rig to accommodate certain fire arms and accessories.

Campaign Veteran GlockMeisterG21's Avatar
    It's going to be rough finding a good holster that accepts Lights/Lasers. It's even harder when the gun is not considered "mainstream" or in use by many LE agencies. They're not produced in wide varieties due to the fact that not only do you have to make it for the gun but now the accessory as well. with the large variety of accessories out there it would kill a company to make every conceivable combo.

Blade-Tech has the best selection I've ever seen but they do not make one for your gun. You could more than likely have something custom made but that will take alot of time and money.

Here's one more option for you.
    http://www.lapolicegear.com/blcqccam3lic.html

This way you can still have it readily available and don't have to get crazy with holsters. You could also try a nylon universal holster but I don't usually like the fit of those.
    “The 1911 pistol remains the service pistol of choice in the eyes of those who understand the problem. Back when we audited the FBI academy in 1947, I was told that I ought not to use my pistol in their training program because it was not fair. Maybe the first thing one should demand of his sidearm is that it be unfair.” — Col. Jeff Cooper, GUNS & AMMO, January 2002

I make my own Kydex holsters, it's not hard or expensive. Mine look like Raven Concealment clones. The key to making a retention holster for a gun with a light is using the light as the retention device, not the trigger guard like a normal holster. Check out the Magpul Pistol DVD's to see Travis and Chris's holsters with the gun light. Very simple but work excellent. If I had a Storm I would hook you up, but I don't.

The bottom one is for my Droid incredible.
    When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
    --Thomas Jefferson

I have the same utg as the first 2 links and you almost need a light for a snug fit. It can also convert to a hip/belt holster. If you want to wear it on your thigh you got to be pretty tall, I'm 6'5 and I have it adjusted for the shortest possible drop. no real problems with the holster though, can't beat the price either.

Raven Concealment Systems makes LC holsters.
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.