• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Holster to fit accessories

Terkeytoes

Anyone know where I can find a holster for a Beretta PX4 Storm .40 with Streamlight TLR 2 (laser/light combo)? I am having one hell of a time trying to find holsters that accommodate accessories.....I know I cant be the only out there that keeps a light on their pistol!

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Anyone know where I can find a holster for a Beretta PX4 Storm .40 with Streamlight TLR 2 (laser/light combo)? I am having one hell of a time trying to find holsters that accommodate accessories.....I know I cant be the only out there that keeps a light on their pistol!

might be able to have one special made for you with Leather or Kydex. The PX4 storm pistol w/ light combo I doubt ANYONE makes a commercial holster for. Just my .02 cents.

Last edited:

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
Something for Winter carry?

I assume you're talking about a full size PX4 in which case, the only off the shelf holster I have seen so far that accommodates a light is this tactical holster. I have one for my S&W and although it is on the large size, it adjusts to fit. It also has room for 1 magazine. Not Bad for $16.95!

GlockMeisterG21

Campaign Veteran
It's going to be rough finding a good holster that accepts Lights/Lasers. It's even harder when the gun is not considered "mainstream" or in use by many LE agencies. They're not produced in wide varieties due to the fact that not only do you have to make it for the gun but now the accessory as well. with the large variety of accessories out there it would kill a company to make every conceivable combo.

Blade-Tech has the best selection I've ever seen but they do not make one for your gun. You could more than likely have something custom made but that will take alot of time and money.

Here's one more option for you.
http://www.lapolicegear.com/blcqccam3lic.html

This way you can still have it readily available and don't have to get crazy with holsters. You could also try a nylon universal holster but I don't usually like the fit of those.

Zeus

I make my own Kydex holsters, it's not hard or expensive. Mine look like Raven Concealment clones. The key to making a retention holster for a gun with a light is using the light as the retention device, not the trigger guard like a normal holster. Check out the Magpul Pistol DVD's to see Travis and Chris's holsters with the gun light. Very simple but work excellent. If I had a Storm I would hook you up, but I don't.
MP45front.jpg

IMAG0238.jpg

The bottom one is for my Droid incredible.

theJurk

I have the same utg as the first 2 links and you almost need a light for a snug fit. It can also convert to a hip/belt holster. If you want to wear it on your thigh you got to be pretty tall, I'm 6'5 and I have it adjusted for the shortest possible drop. no real problems with the holster though, can't beat the price either.