• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Virgin strip experience

28kfps

If you are over 21 I bet your were the only one. Virgin. On the strip. There is just something about being able to open carry on one of the most famous streets in the world. No issue on the strip has been the norm. Good to hear still no issues.

chrsjhnsn

hey! you're not the infamous pullandshoot from calguns, are you?! if you are, thanks for all you do!
( I'm gunsmith on calguns ) I only pretty much read the calguns 2a forum for up to date info on gun lawsuits

pullnshoot25

hey! you're not the infamous pullandshoot from calguns, are you?! if you are, thanks for all you do!
( I'm gunsmith on calguns ) I only pretty much read the calguns 2a forum for up to date info on gun lawsuits

I am none other!

I will let you all know how the strip is after tomorrow when I actually.venture out with more light is about. I already found out the hard way that Circus Circus has a no guns policy so that is pretty lame but I have been enjoying the relative freedoms of Nevada life so far!

Nevada carrier

I'm going skeet shooting Thursday afternoon at the Clark County Shooting Park. You should make a trip up there at least once. For a public shooting facility, it really is high class. The people working there are great people, staff and volunteers alike.

CenTex

Virgin strip? Virgin and strip seem like an oxymoron. Are you sure you're in the right city? :monkey