Thread: CNN Quick vote - Should Congress ban ammunition magazines that hold more than 10 rnds

CNN Quick vote - Should Congress ban ammunition magazines that hold more than 10 rnds

Vote now on CNN Home Page: Should Congress ban ammunition magazines that hold more than 10 rounds?

I know I OC with 13 and 15 round magazines.

http://www.cnn.com/

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    Thomas Jefferson

Losing this one so far.
    57% yes
    43% no

expect to lose on that site

surprisingly close for the site that it is on.

At least I have my supply already so the 'ban' if like last time won't affect us who already own them.

HR 1859 IH (high cap ban) was introduced in 2007 right after VTech. It didn't make the cut.
    "In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." - Mark Twain

I don't bother with pragmatic statistics while discussing my constitutional rights. The issue is far less complex, to me. Free men should be able to act like free men.

The proposal out of the NY delegation includes magazine already sold and in our possession, however they think that would work.

Quote Originally Posted by nonameisgood View Post
    The proposal out of the NY delegation includes magazine already sold and in our possession, however they think that would work.
    Don't the majority of these bills exclude what has already been manufactured and or sold?
    "In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." - Mark Twain

I don't bother with pragmatic statistics while discussing my constitutional rights. The issue is far less complex, to me. Free men should be able to act like free men.

Doesn't Kommiefornia do that already? I think you have to modify your mag so it wont hold over 10 rounds.
    Does anyone here actually care if you get shot with the 8th round or the 14th round?

You know if this guy had trained to reload the lady wouldn't of stopped him just my opinion. If he had trained he would of shot 3 mags of 10 almost just as fast.