• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CNN Quick vote - Should Congress ban ammunition magazines that hold more than 10 rnds

since9

Campaign Veteran
Oh, HELL NO! How in the world are we honest, law-abiding citizens supposed to stop criminal idiots like Loughner who are carrying 30-round clips if Congress restricts us to 10-round clips?

Will someone in Congress or the media please GROW A BRAIN on this issue? Sheesh!

Gah! Sometimes hearing this ostrich-outthedunghole crap I just want to take up farming in Amish country. Perhaps that's what we should all do.

Yeah, that's it! Let's all throw off all sediments of modern society since around 1600, and simply earn our living off the land!

I have the utmost respect for the Amish, but no, that's not the life I either choose to lead, or could lead.

KS_to_CA

Remember all the polls that favor towards gun rights? Well, this was timed after the AZ shooting. Of course emotions are still high.

Tried to vote, cant find it on their website.

Rick H

Last edited:

AFPVet

That poll doesn't statistically matter since it is a voluntary poll and not scientific. Furthermore, CNN is a liberal network.