• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2nd Amendment Rally April 30, 2011

DEROS72

Exactly SVG they just came by and checked our permit and we pretty much never saw them all day.They said they never have problems with us.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
I've been putting together a play list of music for the rally and have come to realize that its music that I like.
So my proposal is this: Send me a PM with a song that you would like to hear at the rally, now granted we won't be able to play them all but I will will put them on a list. I have access to over 3 million song titles, so I'm sure I can get what ever you put out there.

The songs cannot be laced with profanity, send me you ideas..... BY PM ONLY

DEROS72

Rally news...Awesome!

I just spoke with Brandie Didier and Clint Didier has agreed to speak at our rally.He is an avid 2A supporter and gun owner himself and is very supportive of what we are doing! . More later!For those not old enough to remember he has also 2 super bowl rings from his days with the Washington Redskins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXhPYhunlWM&feature=related

Last edited:
T

TWG2A

Just wanted to let you guys know that the facebook site has 45 rsvp's, and only three of them are OCDO members! I've also received about 50 rsvp's through my email distribution. This year's event is going to be HUGE!

Carol Hawley has also been working hard to get invitations out and to get this event posted on some of the high traffic events listings. Together, she and I have sent this out to nearly 100,000 Washingtonians, not uincluding the forums and calendars. She's really working hard on this, as are we all.

Looking forward to the 30th!