Thread: MissouriOpenCarry.org Links and Contacts Volunteers

MissouriOpenCarry.org Links and Contacts Volunteers

Hey everyone, I'm currently putting together the links/contacts section of MOOC. Under the contacts section, as I've said before, I'd like to list regional volunteer contacts so if contacted by media outlets or other 2A groups, or just curious individuals, Missouri OCers can organize on a regional level. I have listed my self as KC area contact and have 3 other volunteers covering North East MO, STL Area, and Central MO. However, I'd still like to list a regional contact in St. Joe area, Springfield area, and Jeff City area and possibly Southeast MO area.

As for responsibilities as a contact, I ask that you be ready and willing to organize other OC residents in your area in case of 2A events or news media relations. Please be willing to help direct regional residents interested in OC to informative sources and share your knowledge of the local OC environment. Also, keep me up to date on your regional meetings and events so I can post the on MissouriOpenCarry.org (include any pictures and media from said events so they can be posted as well)

If you are from any of the regional areas that I listed and you'd like to be listed as a contact please respond in this thread or send me a private message. I don't know how many people will actually want to do this, but in the off chance we get more than one or two people per region requesting to be contacts we'll have to decide who can best preform the prescribed duties or choose on a first come basis.

Anyhow, I hope you guys will consider volunteering.

http://missouriopencarry.org/links.html
    Last edited by ChiangShih; 01-20-2011 at 12:04 AM.
    Tiocfaidh Ar La

You bet!

I will volunteer my help in whatever area you feel I can be of service. I work nights...so if there is anything that you feel needs to be done during the day while all the "normal" folks are working, just let me know and I will do my best to make it happen.

I live in Independence....just as info.

PM me for my contact info
    Last edited by randyj; 01-20-2011 at 04:53 PM.

I'll gladly volunteer to be the St. Joe rep! I know the laws well in my county up to Maryville and as far East as Chillicothe. PM me for my cell.
    "Before all else, be armed." -Nicolo Machiavelli

Thanks randy, thanks reverend! I'll pm you both.
    Tiocfaidh Ar La