Thread: Open carry question

Open carry question

Now being new to Ca. and this web site don't make fun of my gun. But I have a question about OC. Sig 22 ( yea it a plinker ) holster WITH mag combo. This is where the mag and holster is one unit. Is this a legal OC unit. The reason I ask is this considered "Attached" to the gun? As one guy was talking about a butt mag attached to a shotgun with shells in it is considered " a loaded weapon"...This unit is sold by Sig and can be seen at the web site....

it is legal.
    many people carry this way.

thanks

I use one of these with my PMK .380. Full mag in the little pouch.
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

People v. Clark ruled that for a firearm to be considered loaded a round must be in a position from which it can be fired. This basically has been determined to mean that if through mechanical manipulation of the firearm a round can be put into the chamber, then a firearm is loaded.

A full magazine "attached" to a firearm in any way other than inserted into the mag well, it perfectly legal.