• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Jumping into AZ

XD5

So, I decided to get out of CA for the week/weekend for a trip to the Grand Canyon with my wife. I regularly UOC back in CA, however, I'm somewhat bothered at the CC/OC policy of AZ.
Once i crossed the state line at Blythe, I immediately pulled over at the 1st exit, loaded up gun, popped one into the pipe, reloaded the mag so i'd be 10+1, put it back into the holster and let out a shout of joy. My wife, who's relatively normal, shook her head and walked into the gas station as everyone around me turned with a :confused: look on their faces. I chuckled, threw my jacket happily over my gun and walked into the store after her.
We later hit Sedona and got some dinner. I did extensive reading about AZ, so, I know I'm unable to bring in my gun without a CCW - which I do not have. . .(coming soon). For a "Constitutional Firearms State" that seems very bazarr that one cannot bring your gun CC'd into a business that serves alcohol without one.
Anyway, nothing of particular interest here. Just thought id share with you all back in CA.

I look foward to coming back. . .:banghead:
Carry on.

xmattedgex

Haha, I go to Az often with my girl friend to see her family and I love that I can carry loaded without a permit, but yeah, can't go in any restaurants with out the permit.