• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Florida Carry, Inc. extends special $1 introductory membership rate through Jan 31

StogieC

Campaign Veteran
Florida Carry, Inc.
January 8, 2011

Twenty-three years ago, open carry of firearms in the state of Florida was scuttled by then Miami-Dade county attorney Janet Reno. The NRA acquiesced "temporarily" in exchange for shall-issue concealed carry. The state legislature declared it had occupied the entire field of firearms regulation, yet two-thirds of the counties ignore that declaration. Countless college campuses remain defense-free zones, where armed miscreants routinely use their advantage to commit horrible violent crimes. The misguided anti-gun forces continue to put forth hysterics, hyperbole, and outright lies against legal gun ownership and carry, despite the utter lack of statistical data to support their claims. Florida gun owners and carriers have taken a back seat on the Second Amendment for too long. We now declare in unison, "WE HAVE THE RIGHT!"

We hereby announce the formation of Florida Carry, Inc., a non-profit organization. Florida Carry's mission is to legalize, normalize, and deregulate gun ownership for the greater good of the law abiding populace.

There are two bills currently in the legislature, HB 45 and SB 234, both of which were strongly supported by Florida Carry's Executive Directors, Sean Caranna and Richard Nascak. The legislature will be counting on huge numbers of people showing their support in order to get those bills passed and signed into law. We are counting on you to join our organization and show the legislature that we have widespread support of the gun owning/carrying population.

In recognition of your support to this point, and with the goal of getting a sizable membership in a very short time, Florida Carry, Inc. is making basic, non-voting membership available for only $1. The membership will be for the remainder of calendar year 2011, but the offer expires on January 31. Membership upgrades are also available should you wish to be a voting member. Please do not hesitate, as the bills are going to committee as you read this. Is expansion of your gun owning/carrying rights worth one dollar? Click below for this special offer!

http://www.floridacarry.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7

Remember, this $1 offer is gone at the end of the month. Thank you for your support.

On behalf of Florida Carry, Inc., we thank you!

Sean Caranna
Richard Nascak
Executive Directors

M

McX

Count me in, i'm not a Floridian, but i'll toss a fiver to help the brothers, where ever they may be. i need a mailing address. do we get stickers?

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
I would like to submit that gpal.com be used. It used to be gunpal.com. They aren't anti-gun like PayPal, why finance the enemy when you don't have to?